• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Yagami_Sama

I should had gone to bed and sleep, and watch the highlights tomorrow. Note, that now is 03h25 am.
Imagine how happy with this I am. It better Magnussem won this, or I will be very dissapointed.
XD

Pimpwerx

Are we going to get to halfway before it starts dumping again? Also, great point by Matchett a while ago. Not moving the race up means the teams will have a harder time shipping their stuff to Russia. Weird decision. PEACE.

CgshBMl.jpg

That's a sizable window 30-45min. There'll be at least one cycle of wets > inters > ???. This is a strategy nightmare.
Alonso's car knows what's up. This isn't worth bothering with.
If it were anyone BUT Alonso I'd say they were just looking to get the hell out of town a la Kimi Abu Dahbi 2013.

RoKKeR

This is crazy. I hope they race but I highly doubt things will progress much past a few laps without a SC.

Edit: Holy shit Fernando being out is big. Huge advantage for Williams.

kharma45

That really is Alonso's Ferrari career in a nutshell, isn't it? Great driver in a disappointing car.

He came within 3 points of winning the title twice with Ferrari. Had he got at least one I wonder how we'd view his time at Ferrari.

Top Bottom