• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Alonso back at Mclaren seems like a strange one given his history there. Ron Dennis on his way out?

Ron Dennis is there to oversee the transition of McLaren from Whitmarsh's stupid management ideas back to best practices, once that is done I expect he will go back to automotive and someone else will step in. Maybe at the end of next season.

I want Drrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Only one of the Williams clipping Hammy into turn one puncturing his tyre will make this race interesting.

Zeknurn

I'm cheering for Massa in this championship battle. If he would somehow deny Hamilton the championship it would be hilarious.

Saw this on Twitter...

8aygru4.jpg

Someone snapped a pic of both UK and German Sky when Tanja bombed Martin Brundle's Gridwalk!

FuturusX

I want Drrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Only one of the Williams clipping Hammy into turn one puncturing his tyre will make this race interesting.

Wanting anything but a clean battle between drivers is bordering on deplorable. Wish the Williams to find the pace from somewhere and challenge for first or second, rather than a driver being taken out.

So I'm curious, with all this talk about "deserving" the championship. If Hamilton decides to just "accidentally" run into Rosberg in a corner, taking out both cars and wrapping it up... who "deserves" to win the championship then?

I had a similar thought and I can see some people bending backwards to defend that move.

"Hamilton would've won anyway, so whatever!" or "payback for spa, bitch!".

FuturusX

I don't think he will, but Hamilton really going for it would make me extremely happy. He's been the class of wheel to wheel racing between the drivers this year. It would be nice for him to punctuate that statement in the final race.

Top Bottom