• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Foshy

Name and logo of the Ferrari.

Nx6XCG2.jpg

imagine the F is an H and remove the 5

now it's accurate

Different year, different car. I really don't know why it would raise questions if Kimi fares better this year. He is not as bad driver as the results last year showed. The car just didn't suit him at all. Not to mention Vettel had some similar problems as Kimi last year.[/QUOTE

I disagree.
If both drivers cannot adapt to the 'new' formula 1, serious questions will be asked about them.
Its not that the other guys were better suited to the cars. Fry said that Alonso was suffering from the same problems as Kimi, he was just getting on with it.
Vettel needs to be spectular against him this year.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
That triple intake on the Lotus' rollbar looks ... interesting.

qq9vgYa.jpg

DBT85

The lotus doesn't have a extra bit on the nose tip like the Williams and Force India.

Lotus cooling is likely needing to be quite different form last year because they've swapped engines.

jey_16

Banned
Santander gone? Hmmm....
Well with Botin dying, they might have cut back on sponsorship. He was the main reason for their formula 1 sponsorship

That pic has to be a placeholder, can't imagine Mclaren going into this season with less sponsors unless Ron really screwed up

Well with Botin dying, they might have cut back on sponsorship. He was the main reason for their formula 1 sponsorship

That pic has to be a placeholder, can't imagine Mclaren going into this season with less sponsors unless Ron really screwed up

Well that's the rumor going around (Santander leaving F1) but the timeframe was far from clear. Don't think they will leave Ferrari though.

Aren't the German and British GPs sponsored by Santander?

I think Ron is playing hardball with the value of Mclaren and sponsors don't like it. Honda must be the sugar daddy paying for a lot of stuff.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looks like Force India will be the last of Mercedes powered teams with 2015 version of engine. Mercedes, Williams and Lotus will be running the new one from first test onwards and there are some hints that Mercedes powered teams will share data during test period.

Jibbed

Looks like Force India will be the last of Mercedes powered teams with 2015 version of engine. Mercedes, Williams and Lotus will be running the new one from first test onwards and there are some hints that Mercedes powered teams will share data during test period.

I thought Lotus were running Jerez with the 2014 package?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looks like Ferrari will have a flatter nose variant, like we saw on Marussia wind tunnel model.

Also, first part of Mercedes documentary is up on UBS.com

Juicy Bob

Yeah, the ancient petrol station in hilarious. It's literally an old gas station which they turn into a makeshift office during events at the circuit.

If you drive past it when there's no one there, it looks like something right out of Scooby Doo...

Aiii

So not worth it

Not entirely accurate, you can get Sport1 in the Netherlands through cable for 15 a month, totaling the 150 for the ten months F1 is on, sure (it's actually 9 months, so 135 a year). But you can also subscribe to the internet for 10 a month, so 90 a year is what is the actual cost.
-----

Red Bull are doing a documentary on Verstappen's preparations, should be fun, they released a trailer: http://www.redbull.tv/videos/1417539143856-402711536/max-verstappen-the-next-generation-trailer

Starts February 2nd.

Top Bottom