• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

what the fuck has happened?
Sutil went off at turn 5. Bianchi went off at the same spot and either hit the crane or a concrete barrier, though some conflicting report on who's injured. The US folk say Bianchi. Race suspended/ended for medical personnel on track.

This could be seriously bad. Seriously seriously bad. Zero celebrating. The teams have to know something.
Edit: No champagne on the podium? This is... a really bad sign.

Tubie

Sutil went off at turn 5. Bianchi went off at the same spot and either hit the crane or a concrete barrier, though some conflicting report on who's injured. The US folk say Bianchi. Race suspended/ended for medical personnel on track.

This could be seriously bad. Seriously seriously bad. Zero celebrating. The teams have to know something.

Man it's like the worst case scenario...

Cars are relatively safe if they hit the wall, but a crane?

Really hope he's ok.

Oh god.

h4aD1ou.jpg

kmag

One of the medical staff hunched over the incident looked pretty active which might mean compressions.

Sutil was standing to the side behind the stairs.

Aiii

So not worth it
Absolutely no replay of the Bianchi crash is what is worst about this, they never don't show the crash as far as I can remember.

I'm more worried about some of the workers being hit by bianchi, like run over. That would be the worst thing. It was not a fast section of the track, so i hope Bianchi is fine.

aeroslash

In the Catalan TV have spoken to Sutil and he has said that Bianchi has crashed into the truck that was lifting Sutil car. He was seriously worried.

dakun

I'm more worried about some of the workers being hit by bianchi, like run over. That would be the worst thing. It was not a fast section of the track, so i hope Bianchi is fine.
Actually that is a fast sector even under yellows waved. They are accelerating there

Top Bottom