• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Zeknurn

Getting out ahead here. Please do not embed any pictures of the crash in the thread. Some of us might not want to see it.

aeroslash

Ok, official word is that Bianchi is not conscious, and he could not fly at all and that he has been taken to the hospital by car.

RoKKeR

Hey yeah guys please don't embed any pictures of the crash until we know more if you don't mind. If that's alright I guess.

Mastah

Pablo Elizalde ‏@EliGP 19s20 seconds ago

Bianchi has been taken to hospital by ambulance because of the weather conditions. So he was not in the helicopter.

Let's hope for the best.

kmag

No. Earlier he crossed himself in the wating room before the ceremony which he never normally does. He knows it was bad.

Rosberg spoke to the FIA, came over to speak to Hamilton who nodded and continued fixing his hair. I'm sure he's very concerned (and I really mean that), but you'd think he'd stop fucking about with his hair for a bit. You know that camera is on you, so it's a perception thing, it just seemed strange to me. Maybe it's a nervous thing for Hamilton.

Yagami_Sama

The television here, said that, Bianch lost conciousness and was takes to a nearby hospital, by ambulance.

It was really serious.

seems like Sutil saw it and that's what happened. hit the tractor sideways. :((
At least it wasn't head-on, as sick as it is to say as consolation.

Might be a similar incident to what happened to Maria de Villota. Coincidentally, that was with Marussia too.
That's what I'm thinking. You can run a formula one car into essentially anything and it'll survive, except pinning itself under a block of steel.

yami4ct

Rosberg spoke to the FIA, came over to speak to Hamilton who nodded and continued fixing his hair. I'm sure he's very concerned, but you'd think he'd stop fucking about with his hair for a bit.

A lot of that could just be a nervous reaction rather than one of vanity/flippancy.

malyce

Rosberg spoke to the FIA, came over to speak to Hamilton who nodded and continued fixing his hair. I'm sure he's very concerned (and I really mean that), but you'd think he'd stop fucking about with his hair for a bit. You know that camera is on you. Maybe it's a nervous thing.

Jesus Christ with you fucking people and your obsession with what Hamilton does. Let's just hope Bianchi is ok.

Chris R

I seriously hope it wasn't fatal in any way (for the driver or for a marshal).

Just was talking in F1 redditland about the long gap between F1 fatalities too :(

Top Bottom