• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Igo

I prefer the BBC approach over SKY. If it's serious then don't make a circus out of it when the dudes family are probably watching the broadcast at home.

SKY, idiots that they are, put Ted on after running the entire pitlane just to get the scoop.

This is scary, directors are usually only too happy to show accidents.
You're not going to show a formula car slamming into a solid wall of steel in the form of a tractor. I'm assuming at this point that that's what happened. I can't imagine any other accident being anywhere close to that catastrophic.

Dead Man

I'm more worried about some of the workers being hit by bianchi, like run over. That would be the worst thing. It was not a fast section of the track, so i hope Bianchi is fine.

Yeah, seems more likely statistically but everyone seems to be talking about Bianchi.

The_Joker

sutil saw everything... binachi hit the jcb with the side of his car and suti said it doesn't look good :(

edit: they started the helicopter

Where the hell is the info about Jules.

You're not going to show a formula car slamming into a solid wall of steel in the form of a tractor. I'm assuming at this point that that's what happened. I can't imagine any other accident being anywhere close to that catastrophic.

On a lighter note, christ, can't someone hire Lewis a stylist? Hair plugs, sure, but does it have to look THAT bad?

Hamilton has hair plugs? What?

McNum

On a lighter note, christ, can't someone hire Lewis a stylist? Hair plugs, sure, but does it have to look THAT bad?
Danish commentators say that's what happened. Bianci collided with the tractor sideways. Medical helicopter is leaving now.

duckroll

What I've heard on the commentary here so far is that apparently after the crash the team couldn't get a response from him when they asked if he's okay. They also didn't allow his people into the medical center initially. Definitely something serious.

Mohonky

Pardon my ignorance but what is a JCB?
Basically a light construction machine (but light in this context can mean 15 tonne or more)

Main concern is if he went under it, as they are quite high, if he went under it his head would be the first point of impact nefore the airbox similar to the women who died in development earlier this year or last year?

RoKKeR

What I've heard on the commentary here so far is that apparently after the crash the team couldn't get a response from him when they asked if he's okay. They also didn't allow his people into the medical center initially. Definitely something serious.

Oh God. :(

Please be ok.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Doesn't look good.

I'm sure there is footage, just that it's serious enough not to show a replay of.

raindoc

seems like Sutil saw it and that's what happened. hit the tractor sideways. :((

Aiii

So not worth it
Sutil said Bianchi side impacted the crane.

Not a marshall, Bianchi is lifted off to hospital via helicopter. As per German commentary who asked Sutil.

Top Bottom