• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Kahoona

untitled-1946st6.gif

More of this please FOM!

DBT85

Lewis tends to lock the rear and spin rather than lock one tyre for 50m+.

Apparently in part due to his braking style. He puts more pressure on the brakes than anyone else in the early phase and fixes any problems from there.

Excellent on board camera work!

Lewis tends to lock the rear and spin rather than lock one tyre for 50m+.

Apparently in part due to his braking style. He puts more pressure on the brakes than anyone else in the early phase and fixes any problems from there.

Excellent on board camera work!

Are they both using Carbon industries brakes now? I think Hamilton had problems with Brembos

RoKKeR

Can't believe Massa is still in the race with how much of a meltdown has been happening in the Williams camp today.

DBT85

Odd to me tht Lewis was able to make up 7.5 seconds AND stop on his designated lap.

And still used a kilo less fuel

I will say, this is the first time this year that the cars look legitimately FAST and agile on track. New surface I know, but given how horrid all the cars are it's still impressive.

Juicy Bob

Can I just say, I LOVE seeing a championship battle between two very close drivers actively fighting it out on track.

This is the shit I live for.

Odd to me tht Lewis was able to make up 7.5 seconds AND stop on his designated lap.

Yup, didn't think he would be able to do that.

You have to ask how he can close that amount on one set of tyres without the car in front doing anything to prevent it.

dubc35

NBC Sports Network (even though airing on CNBC) should be called NBC Commercial Network. They show like 3 laps then go to a commercial.

Top Bottom