• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Xun

Well, that was quick!

Alonso sadly didn't stand a chance this weekend anyway.

General admission is fine at Spa

There are huge sections where you can stand...

I myself have got a Friday grandstand seat and general admission for Saturday and Sunday...

You can order at www.spagrandprix.com , the official circuit website...

Here is a map of the circuit with where you can stand... http://www.spagrandprix.com/modules/pages/app_themes/default/images/acces-map.pdf

Pro tip: bring clothes for every possible weather... it can be very hot, very cold, very wet at Spa during a weekend :)
Thanks very much!

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
If it turns out to be Kimi's fault, I wonder whether he will blame the torque map.

If it turns out to be Kimi's fault, I wonder whether he will blame the torque map.
US commentators theorizing this. Seemed to lose it upon putting the power down out of turn 2 and he would have had zero stability in the front. Need more replays though.

Ferrari admitted it the mapping was wrong last time. Not saying Kimi should know better and he should be able to cope with this stuff, since, well, he should.

GtgMasF.gif

tomtom94

No onboard of Alonso? Doesn't ever car have a camera these days? How is there such a huge blindspot for this incident? PEACE.

If I remember correctly (because this was brought up in the Bianchi incident as well), every car has an onboard camera but because they can only co-opt so many frequencies for sending signals to the TV studios I think only eight of the cameras are active at any one time.

Top Bottom