• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I missed this weeks F1 coverage and can only follow the qualifying on a live ticker at the moment. What is wrong with Räikkönen on P18?

Mastah

In other news, The Hulk is P5, splitting WIlliams drivers! Ferrari, hire him, pretty please. Or hire Bottas and then Hulk moves back to Williams.

dakun

crazy. Rosberg was on course to get the pole with his time and he threw it away on the last corner..

Rosberg was faster throughout quali today.. i expect a really close race tomorrow.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Lewis taking the piss out of Hamilton over that middle sector, there. And Vettel must be pissed off coming 3rd after a double Merc spin.

TCRS

Banned
In other news, The Hulk is P5, splitting WIlliams drivers! Ferrari, hire him, pretty please. Or hire Bottas and then Hulk moves back to Williams.

yes please! I've always wanted Hulk to have a top seat and now after Le Mans and Kimis "performance" now is his chance. Would love to see him at Ferrari.

Jibbed

I say this as a once faithful Kimi Raikkonen fan; he will retire at the end of this season, whether he wants to or not. That was terrible, but unfortunately not a surprise.

I don't understand why he can't drive Ferraris the same way he's driven McLarens and Lotuses. I guess having the money and the company cars is enough for him now.

Mastah

Meanwhile F3 race at Spa once again features abysmal driving standards. If they won't start to ban these morons, soon there will be fatal accident. Awful, awful racing.

Dilly

Banned
So much fun to see a Belgian dominating a motorsports championship like this. Vandoorne is untouchable and on his way to break some GP2 records.

DD

Holy shit, so sad to read what just happened in a F1 fanfest at Austria.
A crazy man ran with his SUV over the crowd on purpose, and got out of the car with a knife. At least three people dead and 34 injured. =/
What's fuckin' wrong with people like this?!
RIP

Hasney

Holy shit, so sad to read what just happened in a F1 fanfest at Austria.
A crazy man ran with his SUV over the crowd on purpose, and got out of the car with a knife. At least three people dead and 34 injured. =/
What's fuckin' wrong with people like this?!
RIP

Holy shit, that's insane. RIP :(

Aiii

So not worth it
From what I gather it was in the city center in Graz and he drove into people that were shopping. Not a F1 fanfest.

spuckthew

crazy. Rosberg was on course to get the pole with his time and he threw it away on the last corner..

Rosberg was faster throughout quali today.. i expect a really close race tomorrow.

All if's and but's... We were robbed of both drivers' final laps - Hamilton just made his error at the beginning so we'll never know if his sector times would have been better.

Mastah

Karun Chandhok ‏@karunchandhok

Not sure who idiot in red car is, but clearly doesn't know the rule about giving 1 car's width of space!

Danny Watts ‏@wattsracing

Just watching @fiaf3europe race from Spa and never seen such shockingly bad driving from some of these people. Idiots

And the other incident was caused by spoiled moron Lance Stroll, who even after this accident during previous race at Monza and subsequent penalty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyY50gMEts

hasn't learned a single thing:

CH8upYWWoAAZVWw.png

CH8uq-fWgAAMWzT.png

CH8ur3cWUAA4M0n.png

CH8utJhWoAEVHkb.png

I wonder if F3 stewards and Ferrari Driver Academy will do anything, or they will be too scared to kick the shit out of him and ban his stupid ass, because his billionaire father is involved in his son's career.

Top Bottom