• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Holy shit, so sad to read what just happened in a F1 fanfest at Austria.
A crazy man ran with his SUV over the crowd on purpose, and got out of the car with a knife. At least three people dead and 34 injured. =/
What's fuckin' wrong with people like this?!
RIP

Yeah, that happened in Graz.The suspect in custody is 26 year old Austrian citizen with Bosnian roots, He has serious issues due to domestic violence and recently lost his job as a professional driver because of that. Plus they restricted his time with family (married with 2 kids), so looks like he lost it because of this. Very tragic. 10 people are seriously injured, 6 are still in critical condition.

DD

Yeah, that happened in Graz.The suspect in custody is 26 year old Austrian citizen with Bosnian roots, He has serious issues due to domestic violence and recently lost his job as a professional driver because of that. Plus they restricted his time with family (married with 2 kids), so looks like he lost it because of this. Very tragic. 10 people are seriously injured, 6 are still in critical condition.

Fuck man, this stuff is sad. One tragedy leading to another. =/

Goldrusher

Has MacLaren changed the livery again to be more black at the front?

Edit: Since the Spain change, obviously.
The new nose has no red.

butt-redb-13.jpg

alon-11.jpg

(both pictures taken in Austria)

John_B

It could be tight at the front tomorrow. Hamilton does not look particularly strong this weekend, yet Rosberg and Vettel do. Hulkenberg is confident. Ferrari must be looking at him like they know deep inside they are stuck in the wrong relationship.

What is it with Hamilton and that break bias that throws the back of the car? Is it a switch/dial on the steering wheel he forgets to adjust? It has happened a few times already.

It could be tight at the front tomorrow. Hamilton does not look particularly strong this weekend, yet Rosberg and Vettel do. Hulkenberg is confident. Ferrari must be looking at him like they know deep inside they are stuck in the wrong relationship.

What is it with Hamilton and that break bias that throws the back of the car? Is it a switch/dial on the steering wheel he forgets to adjust? It has happened a few times already.

Lewis race pace looked pretty strong on Friday. His one lap pace was compromised by understeer which could prove helpful in dealing with tyre wear with race fuel load.

Zaru

Has MacLaren changed the livery again to be more black at the front?

Edit: Since the Spain change, obviously.

They should just be wearing full black on the cars since their races are just glorified funeral processions for McLaren-Honda's hope and Alonso and Button's careers anyway

Lego Boss

Hamilton quicker than everyone else even on a bad weekend.

It's like watching O'Sullivan play snooker, even when he's not trying he wins.

However, never seen anyone look so deflated at pole. If Vettel/Rosberg get away well tomorrow, Hamilton could be racing Massa for third.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Going to be a repeat of Rosberg complaining about hamilton holding him up?

Going to watch Rush on C4 now - never seen it before.

Kimi blaming miscommunication with team over early exit.

I think the only way kimi can redeem himself is by beating vettel from next race onwards. He has no excuses anymore

Pimpwerx

I hope Lewis can turn pole into a win tomorrow. The one good lap he put together all weekend was that pole lap. Timing is everything, I guess.

Mimi sucks now. He really needs to retire already. He's Jacques Villeneuve now. It's so sad. PEACE.

RoKKeR

I hope Lewis can turn pole into a win tomorrow. The one good lap he put together all weekend was that pole lap. Timing is everything, I guess.

Mimi sucks now. He really needs to retire already. He's Jacques Villeneuve now. It's so sad. PEACE.

Yawn. I'd like for both of the Mercs to take each other out on the first corner.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
And the other incident was caused by spoiled moron Lance Stroll, who even after this accident during previous race at Monza and subsequent penalty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyY50gMEts

hasn't learned a single thing:

I wonder if F3 stewards and Ferrari Driver Academy will do anything, or they will be too scared to kick the shit out of him and ban his stupid ass, because his billionaire father is involved in his son's career.

Lance Stroll banned for the 3rd race - http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/119607

Maisano and Ling also penalised.

Menenes unable to start because his car is too damaged.

Juicy Bob

LOL. Another driver's been black flagged in the final F3 race. I've rarely even seen a driver black-flagged for driving.

God F3 is a shit show.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
LOL. Another driver's been black flagged in the final F3 race. I've rarely even seen a driver black-flagged for driving.

God F3 is a shit show.

Must have missed that. I only saw a Black flag with orange circle (meatball) flag for Giovanazzi.

I remember Montoya getting black-flagged once in F1.

EDIT: Ah, Pommer. Yeah, that was dumb of him. Harsh penalty perhaps, but these F3 guys are way too wild. The Dutch commentator on Sport1 is so terribly bad, missing stuff constantly.

Mastah

The Verstappen effect, unfortunately.

Meanwhile another 2nd place for Vandoorne in GP2, who this season was 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 8th, 1st and 2nd. He's just killing it :D

Dilly

Banned
The Verstappen effect, unfortunately.

Meanwhile another 2nd place for Vandoorne in GP2, who this season was 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 8th, 1st and 2nd. He's just killing it :D

So close for first place, good drive from Haryanto! I'm hoping he gets the double this year.

Must have missed that. I only saw a Black flag with orange circle (meatball) flag for Giovanazzi.

I remember Montoya getting black-flagged once in F1.

EDIT: Ah, Pommer. Yeah, that was dumb of him. Harsh penalty perhaps, but these F3 guys are way too wild. The Dutch commentator on Sport1 is so terribly bad, missing stuff constantly.

Massa in 2007 or 2008 after leaving the pits while the red light was on

TCRS

Banned
ahaha hamilton giving niki fashion tips on RTL

"never wear brown" (Niki is wearing a brown sweater)

"get a new hat"

etc.

Hana-Bi

Lewis and Niki on RTL. :D

Niki is driving Lewis around and they are talking about their fashion style and Lewis is giving Niki some tips.

Xun

Lewis and Niki on RTL. :D

Niki is driving Lewis aroumd and they are talking about their fashion style and Lewis is giving Niki some tips.
Hopefully this will be recorded somewhere.

Even though it's not as close to my dads birthday I'm actually thinking of Spa instead now.

Is general admission ok with Spa?

Also where's best to order tickets in the UK?
Anyone?

Any advice would be useful since I have no idea what I'm doing.

itsgreen

Hopefully this will be recorded somewhere.

Anyone?

Any advice would be useful since I have no idea what I'm doing.

General admission is fine at Spa

There are huge sections where you can stand...

I myself have got a Friday grandstand seat and general admission for Saturday and Sunday...

You can order at www.spagrandprix.com , the official circuit website...

Here is a map of the circuit with where you can stand... http://www.spagrandprix.com/modules/pages/app_themes/default/images/acces-map.pdf

Pro tip: bring clothes for every possible weather... it can be very hot, very cold, very wet at Spa during a weekend :)

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Let's see if Red Bull can celebrate their home grand prix with a point. >:)

Top Bottom