• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Mohonky

Spanners in the Honda block again.

Man that Hona is worse than anyone could have imagined.

They are making Manor look awesome.

Aiii

So not worth it
New everything. Dead in 9 laps (mostly safety car laps too), well done Honda, good luck @ Silverstone.

Jezbollah

The Power Of Nightmares.

Worst engine manufacturer performance in a season ever for Honda?

Ironically, one of the contenders to that crown were partners with McLaren too.. Peugeot in 94....

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
At this point McLaren should equip their cars with a fallback propulsion solution.

Fred-Flintstone-Barney-Rubble-Car.jpg

Pimpwerx

McLaren are making a traveshamockery of this season. Wow! I'm also convinced that incident was Alonso's fault. Not a good day. PEACE.

Dilly

Banned
Beyond embarassing.

Can't wait until Wax Free Vanilla gets some internet acces again in the loony bin for another Honda will rise post.

Mohonky

He did. He had even more for this race.

No I meant I thought Button had so many penalties he would start this race from the Canada grid and drive to Austria.

Speaking of, with his engine or gearbox dead again, how many penalties for next round lol.

TCRS

Banned
not even minardi was ever this bad

they should be ashamed of calling themselves a racing team and honda should be ashamed of calling themselves an engine manufacturer.

ron dennis on suicide watch I swear

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Imagine the worst case: Renault and Honda leave F1 because their performance is hurting their reputation, and F1's car manufacturer lineup suddenly only consists of Mercedes and Ferrari. :-/

Ark

I know this site has a hard on for japan, but look at the mclarens tonight and say that with a straight face.

You want me to say that Honda's F1 engine program has no relevance to their road, superbike, Indycar, etc engines? Not to mention how it's no indication to the quality of Japanese cars. Yeah, I can say that with a straight face.

Let's not forget Toyota won the WEC last year over Audi and Porsche. Your friends an idiot.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I know this site has a hard on for japan, but look at the mclarens tonight and say that with a straight face.

Do Honda (which is only one out of many Japanese manufacturers) road cars come with F1 engines? Sounds like your friend makes dumb generalizations.

Top Bottom