• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

image.php

This is so sad to watch. I don't care about Alonso outside of his Ferrari years, but he doesn't deserve this shit.

Quite the opposite. Huge investment + 10 billion IPO means huge expectations for next year. Ferrari need to show improvement ASAP.

But you can't change bad attitude and management in few months. It's a long process. This is more disappointing than their performance on track.

Staab

Yeah, Button seems extremely jaded and downbeat, can't blame him :(
Alonso in Samurai mode as always :p
Goddamn that Honda engine though, this is getting sad...

malyce

Where are the Sainz fans? #TeamStappen

Even if given a multiple choice question, Nico still had no answer for Lewis this weekend.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
At this point I just hope that both Mercedes crash into each other in the first corner.

For some reason I feel like Lewis' sweaty ass showing through his suit should be censored. Eh...

I like the "Bernie says..." is right below an alcohol ad placement.

Lewis should fly off into the distance tomorrow, but he has a chance at top-of-all-sessions win. All practices, all qualifying, race win, fastest lap, lead all laps. It's... possible. He's Jesus on this track for unknown reasons.

I got it but why is that embarrassing for Ferrari?

Ferrari is standing still again, while others are catching up again. Compare the performance of both teams at the beginning of the season and where they are now. Why is Red Bull so close? Is it the areo? If so, why are they still superior, with a crippled engine, compared to Ferrari?

So, how is it not embarrassing?

Top Bottom