• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Mastah

Chris Medland ‏@ChrisMedlandF1 5m5 minutes ago

Force India will hold Hulkenberg back until the team is sure of cause. Won't send potentially unsafe car out

Oana Popoiu ‏@eleanor_ms 12m12 minutes ago

Exclusive: Force India’s COO Otmar Szafnauer estimates the damage on Perez’s car at a quarter of a million euros. Story to come on @f1zone.

Zeknurn

Seems like Red Bull has found something. They are legit best of the rest so far.

Well it is still a Newey designed car which helps when the power unit isn't the deciding factor like everywhere else.

YHoSBMN.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
As I said, Sainz is the only person running Renault engines that isn't having that much problems, relatively speaking.

-Edit: Oh Verstappen had an electronic issue, so the engine should be fine.

Next year is gonna be so good. No more pull rod suspension, no more broken windtunnels, no more Luca Mozarello and German Jesus.

Will there be a race Ferrari isn't gonna win next year? I'm gonna go with no.

It's impossible that he isn't going to win the title. He can't win it this season, because he's obviously fighting the devil in that car.

"14:21 Vettel has another spin, this time at the first corner"

But next year, man. Next year...

e: Wasn't the race engine, so no grid penalty for Ricciardo. Yet.

Zeknurn

The silly weekend continues at Force India. It's not like Hulk needed that rear light cover anyway.

Some other tidbits:
The weather forecast for tomorrow is thunderstorm.
Ferrari rumored to bring ahead their engine upgrades to Spa instead of Monza.

Zeknurn

I wonder what happened to the "Ferrari performs well in hot conditions" narrative.

Vettel is best of the rest in terms of single lap pace. I don't think we can read much into the race pace from yesterday with how many issues everyone were having with the slippery track.

tomtom94

BBC are currently showing a programme called "F1 Rewind - First Wins" where Suzi Perry and Murray Walker go over some famous drivers' first wins, we're currently watching Senna's win at the Portuguese Grand Prix in '85.

Zeknurn

Formula 1 testing will return to Paul Ricard next year, Motorsport.com can reveal, with Pirelli organising a two-day wet weather run.

The test will take place on January 25-26 next year, using 2015 cars, and all current teams have been invited to participate.

The whole of the two days will be devoted to wet running, with Pirelli making use of the circuit's sprinkler system.
http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-set-for-wet-tyre-test-at-paul-ricard

Good.

Well considering the Italian press is already speculating Allison might go, that says it all.

P.S.: Hate how all the drivers are ignoring the track limits.

Top Bottom