• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Lucius86

Banned
I'm going to come back and read these reactions at the end of the season, and it's going to be for one of two reasons..

Either it turns out great and I can look back and laugh, or this is the beginning of the end and I can relive the horror.

C'mon dystopian F1 future. Might just get rid of Bernie..
who am I kidding?

I will have edited all my posts saying how crap/amazing modern F1 is.

Draconian

Ferrari has some of the best pit stops in a season, whatever.
They botch them in one race, OMG INCOMPETENT ASSHOLES.

Did you watch a single race last season? Ferrari had several bad pit stops. Yeah, when you botch two pit stops, put your driver out of the race who was running 5th and would've scored good points, you're pretty freaking incompetent. How much Ferrari stock do you own?

Alonso is laughing his ass off watching the race I bet.
He probably laughs until he realizes he has to come back and drive the car, then he opens a bottle of whatever free bottle of Johnnie Walker he gets and finishes it.
CP4D2.gif

Staab

I woke up at 5 am for this shit and at this point :
- I'm rooting for someone to drop so Button gets a point
- Happy for Nasr
- Looking at F1Kitty more than the race

Fuck.

Lucius86

Banned
This is cruel for McLaren.

Against all odds, after facing a winter of mockery and community backlash, they are going to finish the Australian GP.

In 11th.

pootle

Can't complain about Mercedes' domination. The entire team were in amazing form last year and they have built on that while everybody else was flailing around desperately trying to catch up.

Dead Man

Nice simple but clean move there, Ferrari engines have some power.

Can't complain about Mercedes' domination. The entire team were in amazing form last year and they have built on that while everybody else was flailing around desperately trying to catch up.

I can complain about everyone flailing around trying to catch up!!

Top Bottom