• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

pootle

Great stuff for Sauber and Force India. Brilliant that Danny Ric got his car home.

The race really missed Bottas though.

Way to go Nasr, still shocked that McHonda actually finished the race. Congrats Lewis, nice to see Vettel get his maiden podium with Ferrari. It's a two horse race, but welp that's the sad reality of the sport currently.

Tubie

I'm actually amazed Button was able to finish the race.

Nasr is definitely the biggest surprise today tho.

Sainz would've done great too if that pit had not fucked him.

RoKKeR

Drive of the day goes to Nasr and good god McLaren actually finished the race.

What a weird, boring, sad, and eerie race to watch. Watched it with a friend of mine who knows next to nothing about the sport and well she was asleep by the end, as was I.

Foshy

Happy for Lewis and Seb.

I hoped that the Ferrari pit crew would get their shit together this year but it seems not. Sucks for Kimi, would've been 5th.

Tubie

It's still incredible how everyone thought Hamilton was nuts for leaving McLaren for Mercedes, now look at the teams.

Hamilton's luck is incredible (he has the skills to go with that luck too!).

Alonso is the unluckiest bro on the planet right now tho.

untitled-14l0uj1.gif
untitled-1561usg.gif

untitled-16kqunn.gif

It's still incredible how everyone thought Hamilton was nuts for leaving McLaren for Mercedes, now look at the teams.

I agree. Hamilton never had a bad car in his F1 career.

Lucius86

Banned

He had a few seasons of nonsense with McLaren as wel, but he definitely chose well.

Seems like Vettel has as well. He's with a slow team mate again.

GET TO DA CHOPPA

Ryne

I'm hoping for better over the next few races.

Also would love a challenge for Mercedes over the next year or two. I don't hate them for doing the best job, I would just love someone to challenge them somewhat.

Top Bottom