• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
ugh I thought the race is this weekend... and now it's ruined (boring).

We can all pretend that a race is happening and post accordingly, if that helps.

I'll start.

---

Here we go.

LOOOL Pasta.

DD

rtr289961alonso.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
So, Lotus going to Renault means that Mercedes loses one team. I think that they are crazy enough to supply RBR with their engine.

Blick saying Maldonado is getting the chop at Lotus / The Hulk is Renault's first choice target, Perez the fall back option.

No way the Hulk turns down a works drive if this is true?

Perez and Maldonado in Force Destruction India, pls!

yami4ct

So, Lotus going to Renault means that Mercedes loses one team. I think that they are crazy enough to supply RBR with their engine.

Not sure it's about craziness. I'm certain Bernie will be trying to talk the Mercs into supplying Red Bull for the 'good of the sport' (extra payments may or may not be included in that "talk").

Blick saying Maldonado is getting the chop at Lotus / The Hulk is Renault's first choice target, Perez the fall back option.

No way the Hulk turns down a works drive if this is true?

Perez and Maldonado in Force Destruction India, pls!

Unless somehow Haas can lure Hulk with cash (and they're supposedly not going after him anyway), Hulk to Renault/Lotus seems like a sure bet. I also hope/can definitely see FI picking Maldonado up.

frontieruk

Not sure it's about craziness. I'm certain Bernie will be trying to talk the Mercs into supplying Red Bull for the 'good of the sport' (extra payments may or may not be included in that "talk").

Unless somehow Haas can lure Hulk with cash (and they're supposedly not going after him anyway), Hulk to Renault/Lotus seems like a sure bet. I also hope/can definitely see FI picking Maldonado up.

If I was Merc I'd offer to supply Toro Rosso and say let Ferrari supply Red Bull just for the shiggles

DrM

Redmond's Baby

RBR with Mercedes engines would be a big threat to works team.

dalin80

Banned
Hamilton needs to have a baby now so that it in 18 years can take the crown and carry the stomping over to a second generation. Just for the giggles of it.

Aiii

So not worth it
Hamilton needs to have a baby now so that it in 18 years can take the crown and carry the stomping over to a second generation. Just for the giggles of it.

And then Max Verstappen can complain that a kid that young gets to drive F1 and how it devalues the sport and how it's too risky and dangerous.

shaki123

He should come back to Williams, fill the gap Bo77as will leave when he eventually joins Ferrari.

Bottas is nothing special. Nothing special at all. What has he done or shown that makes you say something like that? He isn't better than Massa and he was given the boot at Ferrari.

Shaneus

Bottas is nothing special. Nothing special at all. What has he done or shown that makes you say something like that? He isn't better than Massa and he was given the boot at Ferrari.
Absolutely nothing. It was because there was talk of him moving to Ferrari that I mentioned it.

Ark

He has shown potential. Which at this early stage of his career is worth a lot more than any negativity of being at the very worst, on-a-par with someone who lost the WDC by twenty seconds.

He has shown potential. Which at this early stage of his career is worth a lot more than any negativity of being at the very worst, on-a-par with someone who lost the WDC by twenty seconds.
If the FIA didn't gift Spa to him and if him and his pit crew kept their heads together in Singapore or if he knew how to drive in the fucking wet during Silverstone and so on and so forth the title would've never been that narrow.

Ark

If the FIA didn't gift Spa to him and if him and his pit crew kept their heads together in Singapore or if he knew how to drive in the fucking wet during Silverstone and so on and so forth the title would've never been that narrow.

If's and but's mean nothing.

Massa in his prime was a very quick driver, and he still is very good. Bottas being on his level is by no means a negative thing.

If's and but's mean nothing.

Massa in his prime was a very quick driver, and he still is very good. Bottas being on his level is by no means a negative thing.
This is very true indeed. With the right car and support behind him he can still be a very quick driver, too bad I missed most of him in his prime cause it seems like a really narrow window. I heard he was terrible during his Sauber years and I didn't start watching F1 semi regularly till 2009, I caught the tail end of the 2008 season so I didn't really see that much then. My regular watching didn't really start till 2010 and we both know how well the Alonso partnership worked out for him. I'm glad to see him having fun at Williams though with his motorsport life mate Rob Smedley.
But what happens when you can only understand half of what Kimi says?

Top Bottom