• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Hamilton won by 25.042 seconds. So assuming he's not flatly DQ'd he'll barely survive a possible penalty.

Glad Williams found a way on the podium, but a shame it was at Rosberg's expense. Kimi would be on the podium were it not for the start. Interested to hear about that.

They need to find a way to make Monza not a 1-stopper. It kills a lot of fun.

RoKKeR

X8Ok0cN.gif
Jesus Christ dude, you won by a fucking landslide.

Dude gets more annoying as the days roll by.

@NobleF1
Mercedes under investigation for tyre pressure rule breach. Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton were under minimum tyre pressures at race start

Well, driving faster and increasing the tires temperature also increses the tyre pressure, so I guess they hope that will save their asses if the claim is true.

NHale

If it was only one car with tyre pressure below the limit, I would give them a softer penalty. Both cars (especially Rosberg under 1.1PSI below the minimum pressure) mean they were intentionally cheating so DQ both cars and heavily fine the team.

If they do this again DQ the team from the WCC.

dakun

Yeah a DQ is a shame for Lewis but the team deserves it. Especially after the stunt they pulled with trying to fool everyone by pulling a gap without explaining the cause.
Blatantly cheating and then covering it up

McNum

If this is a safety rules violation, it should be a DQ for all affected vehicles, at minimum and a severe penalty to the teams. Safety rules exist for a reason, and disregarding them needs to be shut down, hard and in a way that hurts.

I wonder if the FIA will dare to do it, though.

Orbis

If this is a safety rules violation, it should be a DQ for all affected vehicles, at minimum and a severe penalty to the teams. Safety rules exist for a reason, and disregarding them needs to be shut down, hard and in a way that hurts.

I wonder if the FIA will dare to do it, though.
But we have to remember Toro Rosso weren't DQ'd yesterday for a horrific safety breach.

Yeah a DQ is a shame for Lewis but the team deserves it. Especially after the stunt they pulled with trying to fool everyone by pulling a gap without explaining the cause.
Blatantly cheating and then covering it up

So the best driver on the grid pulling a second out of his arse is now "fooling everyone"? :lol

Mercedes caught cheating again, tsk! They definitely need disqualifying, how many times is that now? The secret test, swapped rear tyres, breaching tyre pressures.

Absolutely disgusting, not even Red Bull cheated this bad.

So the best driver on the grid pulling a second out of his arse is now "fooling everyone"? :lol

Not that I exactly sharing that poster's opinion. But that's more a car than a driver thing. Other drivers are forced to drive to the limits until the end and, that's not worse than a driver who has the luxery of cruising and still winning.

Top Bottom