• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Damnit, I wanted to watch the Formula E but I can't find it on the ITV website in the UK. They're supposed to be the official broadcaster here.

What's confusing is that they have everything else up there that they had on.

Edit - Actually maybe not, there's a gap after the cycling highlights too. Idiots. How hard is it to put a placeholder in?

Mastah

The Buxton Blog ‏@thebuxtonblog 13m13 minutes ago

Local Authorities telling people to stay at home. The FIA, proponents of global road safety, saying they'll make a decision "later."

Adam Cooper ‏@adamcooperF1 15m15 minutes ago

The puddles on the road at the main entrance are already a foot deep, and same for access roads into main car park...

Amus is saying the same thing. Stogap Honda engine for 2016.

A few weeks ago Amus said Renault engines were catching fire and it was unlikely they would use their tokens this season. I'll only believe if Mystic Eddie says so.

More Honda the better if EJ confirms, plus McLaren can get to spank Red Bull Racing.

Arai has said they will win a race in this year.

He didn't.

"hope"
"target"

At no point before or during this season has Arai said they'll win or get a podium.

Chris R

Qualifying not happening for sure today. Crazy ass winds and rain already and it doesn't look like it's going to let up for 8+ hours.

Jezbollah

It's going to be another weekend like in Japan a few years back.. monsoon, qualify on race day morning, race in the afternoon..

Aiii

So not worth it
No shit.

It's going to be years of bollocks just balancing them out.

Well then, I guess nothing should change and we should keep let manufacturers dominate for years on end while they veto anything that could potentially make the sport more fun to watch.

Mastah

Emlyn Hughes ‏@radarguruf1 5m5 minutes ago

#F1 Weather: Latest local forecasts saying that the heavy rain will stay at 90-100% continuously until 01:00 Sunday, so another 16 hours!

How do you know?

Because we've already got cars running around with engines that are significantly worse than the other engines, I'm not finding it particularly enhances the spectacle.

As already stated, it'll be years of messing around before they find any sort of balance.

Mastah

CSFpzQbUsAACtqd.jpg:orig

Mastah

Adam Cooper ‏@adamcooperF1 35s36 seconds ago

Intermediate tyres must not be used until further notice, says race control

Hopefully we'll see some running, conditions aren't that horrible, track is grippy, so let's do it boyz.

jambo

Lots of slipping and sliding, but most are doing ok.

Also lol at Rosberg. Spun in to gravel, hit the wall and some how didn't realise his front wing was smashed.

Aiii

So not worth it
Lots of slipping and sliding, but most are doing ok.

Also lol at Rosberg. Spun in to gravel, hit the wall and some how didn't realise his front wing was smashed.

Aside from the fact that he cannot see it, in these conditions and in this speed, you wouldn't notice that quickly.

jambo

Rain's really coming down now, people snaking all over the place.

So much spray!

Aside from the fact that he cannot see it, in these conditions and in this speed, you wouldn't notice that quickly.

Replay I saw seemed like a fairly large clunk when he touched the wall, figured he would have known.

We should use the current standings for qualifier imo.

Grid for tomorrow =P

SlPBjDih.png

Zeknurn

I bet Wolff is already on the phone with Bernie complaining that they can't use the FP3 standings for the race because bla bla bla.

Fox Mulder

Well then, I guess nothing should change and we should keep let manufacturers dominate for years on end while they veto anything that could potentially make the sport more fun to watch.

Just open up the restrictions. If Mercedes still dominates, then they earned it again. Renault and Honda's issues are made worse by strict regulations.

The wec has a variety of engine philosophies and produces competitive racing at the front.

Top Bottom