• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

RoKKeR

NeedySnoopyCopperbutterfly.gif

This is fucking amazing.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Grosjean has to be once again happy about the lack of gravel in modern F1.

ElTorro

P3 (Vettel) is five tenths down the pace. P5 is 1 second down the pace.

RIP

ElTorro

Renault spend 12 tokens on this? They must be trolling or something if not they are completely incompetent

They probably spent them on anew piece that does absolutely nothing, but has "Red Bull fucking sucks" engraved into it.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Renault spend 12 tokens on this? They must be trolling or something if not they are completely incompetent

Remi Taffin said on Canal Plus before Q1 that the new engine is essentially a test bed for the 2016 engine, to check if the choices they made are the right ones or not. Their goal with this engine was not performance (although it's supposed to be a tad better too of course).
It was actually quite amusing that he seemed almost relived that the engine did not blow up like the one introduced at the beginning of the season did...

frontieruk

Or this track suits them more than the other teams, being they have a great chassis and the best power so it shows more here as every element of the car is tested

Yagami_Sama

Not going to happen, the McHonda is crippled this season, Honda knows the problem and tried to change the ERS earlier this season under reliability but one team rejected so the FIA turned down the request.

Button the other day said they'll be fighting at the front next season, Alonso says the 2016 Honda is looking promising, McLaren Honda will be the second fastest car at the first GP next season. Book it!

I really wish that next year they have a better performance. But is getting hard to believe that, they will fight for podiums next season.
But if they manage to fight for 4th or 4th place it would be great evolution.

And thanks to Alonso, this was the best qualify I watched, I laughed a lot XD.

Top Bottom