• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Probably the more realistic of them all:

CT14-WAWIAE6BMF.jpg:large

And of course F1's twitter account completely ignores the hashtag. SMH.

According to a spanish journalist, no minute of silence for the victims of the Paris attack, only for road traffic victims.

Jean Todt, you are a piece of shit.

According to a spanish journalist, no minute of silence for the victims of the Paris attack, only for road traffic victims.

The drivers will wear black arm bands as a solemn gesture of respect, but they have not altered plans for the pre-existing minute's silence (which makes sense).

You seem prone to hysteria.

Well, everyone feels like shit because of what happened. but if you open the door to that where would you stop. There's almost a big thing happening every week it seems these days.

Lebanon bombing, Russian airplane, daily bombings and killings in Iraq and Syria, stabbings in Israel, shootings in the States, Earthquakes and other natural disasters..etc

If that journalist is right, I'm sure Jean has a good reason behind it. Don't forget he's also French. So I'm sure he really cares and is hurt because about what happened

Ark

If that journalist is right, I'm sure Jean has a good reason behind it. Don't forget he's also French. So I'm sure he really cares and is hurt because about what happened

It might even seem a bit out-of-place considering we've never had a minute-silence for any of the atrocities caused in other countries the sport goes to.

xrnzaaas

It's very sad what happened, but F1 should be about racing. Besides people die in terrorist attacks almost every day. The attack in France just "sells" better in the media.

It's very sad what happened, but F1 should be about racing. Besides people die in terrorist attacks almost every day. The attack in France just "sells" better in the media.

If it's about racing then there shouldn't a minute of silence for road car victims.

JT shouldn't be so fundamentalist about road safety when a terrorist attack just occurred.

Relax ya batty homeboy...

Classy, but direct your attacks to the british media while you're at it.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
If it's about racing then there shouldn't a minute of silence for road car victims.

JT shouldn't be so fundamentalist about road safety when a terrorist attack just occurred.

Classy, but direct your attacks to the british media while you're at it.

Calls someone a piece of shit, and then tell others to stay classy. Hmm.

And in case you didn't think they were doing anything:

Line_HTX

I am somehow awake at 9:30 AM. Should I watch this or go back to sleep? I have never seen what the Brazil circuit looks like, actually.

What is even left to fight for? 2nd place? Team placing? Or post race salt? :p

Juicy Bob

Suzi Perry: "If you've just joined us, welcome to Brazil where Lewis Hamilton is not on pole after Nico Rosberg stole it from him at the end of qualifying."

The Hamilton bias even on BBC is getting too much.

I am somehow awake at 9:30 AM. Should I watch this or go back to sleep? I have never seen what the Brazil circuit looks like, actually.

What is even left to fight for? 2nd place? Team placing? Or post race salt? :p

Merc apparently want Nico to win the race, so there's a slight potential of 'drama' if Lewis throws a tantrum. Other than that, it'll likely be a bore.

TCRS

Banned
take off your cap brtiney. how do drivers keep fucking up like this, don't they know basic decency and protocol?

e: ah he took it off. but not loldonado.

Aiii

So not worth it
nature boy is right, they're definitely not doing enough with all the flags, the huge french flag in the grass and the armbands.

Terrible form.

take off your cap brtiney. how do drivers keep fucking up like this, don't they know basic decency and protocol?

e: ah he took it off. but not loldonado.

Honestly, if you're wearing a cap all day, you just forget it's there sometimes.

Zeknurn

Suzi Perry: "If you've just joined us, welcome to Brazil where Lewis Hamilton is not on pole after Nico Rosberg stole it from him at the end of qualifying."

The Hamilton bias even on BBC is getting too much.

BUT DID YOU KNOW HAMILTON SENNA HAMILTON SENNA HAMILTON SENNA?

Top Bottom