• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

dakun

Verstappen changing lines in the breaking zone against Grosjean .. While a huge talent there are rules he breaks, and it's going to end in a huge crash one day, he relies way too heavily on the awareness of the other driver

Juicy Bob

Verstappen changing lanes in the breaking zone against Grosjean .. While a huge talent there are rules he breaks, and it's going to end in a huge crash one day
Yeah, he gets so close to the line sometimes. Although he rarely actually crosses it, in fairness. He just needs to make sure it stays that way.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Hamilton was, from about half way through this race, counting down the laps until he can start drinking again.

Definitely checked out mentally since Austin.

TCRS

Banned
I don't get it. now there is no championsip to win and NOW he doesn't choke under pressure. oh well good race rosberg.

and vettel.

RoKKeR

What a snooze-fest. At least I woke up and it happened to be the last lap so I could see Rosberg lap Bottas... who was in fifth.

Please have pace next year Ferrari, you're our only hope.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't get it. now there is no championsip to win and NOW he doesn't choke under pressure. oh well good race rosberg.

and vettel.

There's still the very good possibility that Hamilton just isn't pushing as hard anymore. I mean, it might even be involuntary, he's won the championship already so he's probably not pushing as hard as he did before.

Top Bottom