• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

untitled-147o2c.gif

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I'm begging for Lewis to say, "I was going to take the inside into turn 1, but didn't want Britney to have a hissy fit again".

I think this is the first time I've seen Brundle do the podium. I like Brundle but many doubt his ability. The only time he had a really decent car in F1 was 92 and even that let him down.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
brazilgp-prediction20z4kpi.png

Hehe will get a nice score this time, who did the fastest lap ?

Hamilton.

I'd forgotten about this. I made my prediction before Melbourne and haven't changed it since, and I'm still beating about 75% of the people in my league!

f0rk

Why would you call Rosberg lucky at this point in the season? Bit disrespectful really, it's not like he wants to be winning now instead of 10 races ago

Fisico

Hamilton.

I'd forgotten about this. I made my prediction before Melbourne and haven't changed it since, and I'm still beating about 75% of the people in my league!

Well having both Merc on the podium with Vettel is a good start I guess :p
(and good for fastest lap, if only Grosjean didn't fuck up in quali he could've been a bit higher ;_; Maldonado crashing as usual would have given me an extra 2 points too.)

Top Bottom