• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Zeknurn

They're showing Canada 2011 on BBC F1 Rewind. It's still hell of a race and it's a bit unreal to see so many competitive teams when you've been watching the current engine formula.

Alan Baldwin ‏@alanbaldwinf1 4h4 hours ago
I'm told Ron Dennis addressed the entire McLaren team at the circuit this morning and was given a standing ovation.

Ron leaving or just a end of season motivational speech?

https://streamable.com/oj5u

untitled-10ipj2.gif

John_B

Hamilton getting a bit humbled towards the end here. Not sure if he has been skipping on preparation since sealing the championship. If Rosberg can be this strong and consistent next year the battle between them could be pretty exciting.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Why does Secondberg start to become Firstberg when it is already too late.

The legal tyre pressures have took Hammy's qualifying soul.

Lewis messed up Q3 here, but overall there is no evidence he is doing worse than he was earlier. Keep in mind Rosberg had a lot on his mind for the first half of the season or so. Maybe it's just him getting back to his normal pace, he did win the quali battle last year after all.

I'm not sure why you're defending Sainz' shit season. It happens. Next year could be different, who knows. But this year Verstappen's results were better.

What shit season? Toro Rosso can't build a reliable car for him.

Outside of the Mclarens, he's the driver with most retirements. Edit: actually Button has less retirements and Alonso and Sainz have both 7 retirements.

But he won the qualifying battle.

Top Bottom