• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

What shit season? Toro Rosso can't build a reliable car for him.

Outside of the Mclarens, he's the driver with most retirements. Edit: actually Button has less retirements and Alonso and Sainz have both 7 retirements.

But he won the qualifying battle.

All I'm saying is that everyone can have a shit season. It happens. Look at Vettel last year. There's no need to make excuses for that.

Boullierwatch:

“It’s a mark of our good progress this weekend that we’re comparatively disappointed with Jenson’s P12 in Q2 this evening. His ninth position in Q1 was a real fillip for the guys in the garage, and it would’ve been a supreme validation of all our hard work had we made it through to Q3 for the first time this season.

“To have been denied by a scant 0.186s was a smidgen dispiriting, but 12th on the grid equals our best qualifying performance of the year [achieved by Jenson, in Monaco, where he started 10th following grid penalties for two drivers who had qualified ahead of him] and shows that we’re making real progress with the car.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I wonder if Ferrari are going to throw a new engine in Vettel's car. Might be worth a punt.

Wouldn't eventual punishments for that carry over to the next season? I've forgotten how the current system works.

Aiii

So not worth it
What shit season? Toro Rosso can't build a reliable car for him.

Outside of the Mclarens, he's the driver with most retirements. Edit: actually Button has less retirements and Alonso and Sainz have both 7 retirements.

But he won the qualifying battle.

Hey, at least Sainz barely beat him at something. Congratulations on your victory nature boy.

Aiii

So not worth it
No hatred to Wonderboy, just Wonderboy Defense Force and Worship is too much.

You do have hatred towards Verstappen, as you continue to ignore everything he accomplished and downplay it in defense of Sainz.

As for the second, most of the people that responded in the beginning of the season were responding to you and a couple of other's constant jeering of "Wonderboy" whenever he did something good or bad, regardless. So you were essentially creating what you loathe there.

No hatred to Wonderboy, just Wonderboy Defense Force and Worship is too much.

And you think by being silly and calling him "wonderboy" you make things better? It's not like we have a ton of Verstappen fanboys on this board. Or even just one drone that keeps mentioning him all the time, like we had with that success fanboy Omiee, who kept sucking Vettel's dick until he wasn't successful anymore.

You do have hatred towards Verstappen, as you continue to ignore everything he accomplished and downplay it in defense of Sainz.

As for the second, most of the people that responded in the beginning of the season were responding to you and a couple of other's constant jeering of "Wonderboy" whenever he did something good or bad, regardless. So you were essentially creating what you loathe there.

And you think by being silly and calling him "wonderboy" you make things better? It's not like we have a ton of Verstappen fanboys on this board. Or even just one drone that keeps mentioning him all the time, like we had with that success fanboy Omiee, who kept sucking Vettel's dick until he wasn't successful anymore.

Wonderboy Defense Force needs to lighten up.

Wonderboy Defense Force needs to lighten up.

See, that's the thing. I don't give a fuck about Verstappen. At least not until he's driving in a red car from Maranello and gets results that matter. But I'm sure you won't care and keep acting like Verstappen killed puppies or something. It's stupid.

You have absolutely 0 people in this thread to go against and all you do is making yourself a target.

Verstappen gets so much of the limelight that for Sainz to beat him in qualifying is a thing. And to beat him in qualifying in such an unreliable car makes it even more important. Basically, if Verstappen wasn't in F1 we'd all be hailing the new Spanish Jesus.

Line_HTX

Guten Tag, you filthy Euros. What's time will Yas Marina green flag? Because I'm looking at my TV guide and it lists the race at 6:30 A.M. Central tomorrow morning. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I highly doubt this is a night race.

Guten Tag, you filthy Euros. What's time will Yas Marina green flag? Because I'm looking at my TV guide and it lists the race at 6:30 A.M. Central tomorrow morning. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I highly doubt this is a night race.

It's the regular 2 pm GMT+1 and it's a night race for Abu Dhabi.

Theorry

"Someone forgot to wake up in time for Q3!"

HGfyxI6.gif

Zeknurn

@adamcooperF1: FIA Stewards have decreed that a new team like Haas should follow wind tunnel rules etc as soon as its application is accepted
@adamcooperF1: In other words Haas should have been following same restrictions as other teams all year
@adamcooperF1: The Stewards have also clarified all the issues in the submission from @MercedesAMGF1. It applies from now, not retrospectively
@adamcooperF1: As well as @MercedesAMGF1 the FIA also heard from Red Bull, Ferrari, Force India and Williams
@adamcooperF1: Bottom line on FIA conclusion - Haas/Ferrari have to follow strict rules from now on, and no one can repeat how they operated this year

Top Bottom