• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Zeknurn

Hopefully; if it isn't delayed. What F1 cars are in the game? I haven't really looked into it much, I just pre-order any decent looking console racing "sim".

They have one generic "Formula A" car based on the V8 cars. While it obviously won't have the roster of the official games or the current hybrid v6 cars, I'd say their car feels far better than anything Codemasters have put out.

Hasney

Hey, Mercedes pit wall guy, don't have such a psychotic stare & grin combo while doing the crazy hand gesture.

Alonso trying hard not to swear when the thunder hit too on Sky.

Spades

They have one generic "Formula A" car based on the V8 cars. While it obviously won't have the roster of the official games or the current hybrid v6 cars, I'd say their car feels far better than anything Codemasters have put out.

Thanks; I had no idea it had F1-style cars. The Codies F1 games went a bit stale after the first two, so hopefully the new one will breathe some new life into the series. Even if the handling isn't perfect, having the official license will go a long way to my enjoyment of the game. I just wish they'd make a new ToCA game based on the BTCC!

Come back Sunhi...

FocusedVioletAntarcticgiantpetrel.gif

TCRS

Banned
I was happy she took over from Jake.

well Jake, EJ and DC was an absolute dream team and they created the best formula 1 program I have ever seen. I was pretty sad when he left. I wasn't so sure with suzi at first but she has really grown into it and is just as good now.

Hasney

I like Suzi, but yeah, I think Jake was pretty irreplaceable.

Unlike that Simon guy on Sky who is very much replaceable by a random guy on the street.

Suzi, EJ and DC are great anchors and Lee and Tom are fine in support. Sky is dreadful in comparison to the BBC. Brundle is totally wasted there, Croft is like a game show host and don't get me started on Ted Kravitz. Plus it's painful to watch those drivers farting around with that stupid touchscreen.

Spades

Yep agreed. needs to fucking answer questions properly. its just rude

Exactly. And I'm fed up of people defending him because they say he brings a personality to the sport. Well fuck that; Alonso and Button both have great personalities, both qualified on the back-row of the good and they even managed a smile in their interviews.

Hasney

Yep agreed. needs to fucking answer questions properly. its just rude

Maybe people could learn to ask him some proper fucking questions.

"Not in Q3, how do you feel?"

I'd love everyone to answer that with sarcastic contempt and just say "Ecstatic, how do you think?"

Hate that everyone is press trained to hell. I'd want more Kimis.

Wax Free Vanilla, are you okay?

Of course, a good step up in performance compared to Melbourne with a small increase in power usage, and with Alonso saying it's still "very, very limited" I have no doubt that when Honda power reaches 100% McLaren will win this season.

Personally, I like Brundle/Croft. Much better than the BBC commentators usually. BBC anchors are better than Sky though. I have both options, and usually jump between the too. Kravitz is a bit random during the races. but does decent stuff in build-up and post shows

Suzi, EJ and DC are great anchors and Lee and Tom are fine in support. Sky is dreadful in comparison to the BBC. Brundle is totally wasted there, Croft is like a game show host and don't get me started on Ted Kravitz. Plus it's painful to watch those drivers farting around with that stupid touchscreen.

This is why I choose the BBC coverage over sky when they are live.
The only reason I have the sky sports package is because the BBC lost the ability to show all races live.

Come back Sunhi...

I only just woke up, turned off my alarm and ended up oversleeping, just hope I'm up for the race tomorrow. :D

Damn just saw Kimi didn't make it into Q3, was hoping he could qualify high up on the grid.

Mclaren still embarrassing, wasn't expecting anything from them this weekend.

Top Bottom