• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Ruruja

Lovely stuff, Hamilton's raised his level since last year. Last year I'd have expected him to have a massive lock up and piss away his last lap. Bring on the race!

Wonderful laps by Hamilton and Vettel. I wonder how salty Rosberg is going to be this time.

I hope both Ferrari can make it past the Mercedes tomorrow.

duckroll

We've been waiting years for a real Vettel - Hamilton fight. They've never actually had a real on-track battle.

I don't expect much of a fight though. If Vettel wins, it'll be down to tire strategy once again. If it comes down to both cars going at it wheel to wheel, the Ferrari probably still doesn't stand a chance. Maybe by the second half of this season...

spuckthew

We've been waiting years for a real Vettel - Hamilton fight. They've never actually had a real on-track battle.

USA 2012 is basically all we've had afaik. But that was like once. I'd love a whole season, or at least on a semi-regluar basis, of them having battles.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I don't expect much of a fight though. If Vettel wins, it'll be down to tire strategy once again. If it comes down to both cars going at it wheel to wheel, the Ferrari probably still doesn't stand a chance. Maybe by the second half of this season...

Plus he will rather stay on safe distance behind Hamilton, otherwise dirty air will fry his tyres rather quickly.

As the rest of the season - it is still too early to tell, it will all depend on how will Barcelona upgrades work in either top team. Plus some technical gremlins can appear suddenly on any race.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Doh. Why end the BBC coverage just for bloody football? It'll be 14 hours of buildup anyway - could have stayed on for the driver interviews..

Aiii

So not worth it

I think time wise, due to tire management (I don't see this as a negative, it's part of racing now to manage the car and tires throughout a race), they should be very close throughout the race. I think we can see some interesting laps, especially right before the pitstops.

Should be a fun race if all goes well.

untitled-9x2uma.gif

Dilly

Banned
I will never start to like Vettel.

Situation might get different when Hamilton matches his 4 titles, but I'm never rooting for him before that.

Never!

I was liking Humble Vettel a lot but this Vettel is getting a little cocky again. Boo.

Nico desperately trying to hide his salt.
People can't get enough of football, so I'm not surprised.

Football, football, football...
This is also a perfectly accurate copy of every modern American football (NFL) hype package ever. It's the battle of two cities on one of the Great Lakes, but DIFFERENT lakes because we have to hype the ones on the SAME lake later this year for a grudge match!.

Top Bottom