• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

untitled-2tyo7l.gif
untitled-39uona.gif

Yep...almost injured my hand cheering on Hamilton's 1.33.9. I don't see Kvyat keeping his seat for next season, probably just keeping it warm for Vestappen. Though giving how poor this years Red Bull is I'd just stay with the Torro Rosso.

TCRS

Banned
As a Ferrari fan I can't even imagine what McLaren fans must be going through.

The funny thing is that I was expecting an even worse season for Ferrari because the 2015 car was supposed to be absolute shit but now they're No. 2 and close to catching up to Mercedes (or maybe that's wishful thinking). McLaren was supposed to have a glorious comeback with dat Honda power and they're absolute dogshit lol.

Impressed with Alonso right now though. You can always trust Alonso <3

Dilly

Banned
Oh Kvyat.

I think I read here somewhere about him not being committed at all? Sure seems to be right, he's not going to last long with Verstappen and Sainz at TR.

TCRS

Banned
wow I am dumb. I never realised until now that Claire Williams is the daughter of Frank Williams lol.

dat 3 min pole position lolol

Ruruja

Will Stevens is really crushing Mehri. Though I'm not sure if it's due to Mehri being really bad or Stevens being good.

why did they go with honda? Their new aero paired with a merc engine could have been interesting especially with Renault tanking the redbulls and Williams not being as impressive as last year.

They don't trust Merc since they have their own car now. Merc would never let Mclaren win the WCC or WDC.

Top Bottom