• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Aiii

So not worth it
ms-verstappen.jpg

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Im predicting a 2-3 finish for Ferrari. I think today Nico gets passed up by Kimi...think Kimi has more pace than we think...

IIRC, the Ferraris have had a harder time during the starts this year. I expect positions to stay the same, or Rosberg pass Vettel.

Risgroo

Great start to the GP2 season for Vandoorne. Pole, 1st and 2nd.

That's 43 points already... while his main rivals Gasly, Lynn, Marciello have 0, and Evans has 8.

Yeah, 99% sure he'll get the title. I expect to see him in a McLaren in a year or two, maybe they'll farm him out to Manor first.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, 99% sure he'll get the title. I expect to see him in a McLaren in a year or two, maybe they'll farm him out to Manor first.

Haas, more likely.

He should have been at McLaren this year IMO, I don't think he will learn much spending another year in GP2.

Risgroo

Haas, more likely.

He should have been at McLaren this year IMO, I don't think he will learn much spending another year in GP2.

Isn't Haas in some kind of partnership with Ferrari? They might want Vergne, Gutierrez or Marciello there.

Kyougar

Hamilton wanted to have a kid with 28 and is now 2 years late, he doesnt think he will get a kid in the immediate future (talk with vettel on rtl)

Megasoum

Banned
Oh right...because it's one of those races that is at an actualy decent time I could watch it live... It's on the BBC this week-end?

Edit: Looks like it is... I guess I need to find a good enough proxy now.

Addnan

What crack is Suzie smoking when she says UK figures haven't gone down. The Sky Sports exclusive weekend the numbers are embaressing.

TCRS

Banned
if VAG is going to enter F1 they should enter it with the Lamborghini brand. or Bentley. pls not Vorsprung durch Technik.

Pimpwerx

One of the greatest sports names ever. The announcers managed to call his name very often, even though he was an awful driver. I can't remember him ever being in contention in a race, much less winning one. He drove back when goons like the Bodines littered the field. PEACE.

Ark

What crack is Suzie smoking when she says UK figures haven't gone down. The Sky Sports exclusive weekend the numbers are embaressing.

Pretty sure BBC numbers have stayed relatively strong. I still don't understand why Sky continues to bother with F1, do they even break one-million each race weekend?

Mastah

Claire Williams said she also heard rumours that Ferrari pumped additional 100 million into development over winter. No wonder they jumped Williams with that ridiculous sum of money :/

Top Bottom