• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to be so
rEOAc.gif
rEOAc.gif
rEOAc.gif
, even Chaka Khan likes it!

That makes me feel marginally better about it.
rEOAc.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
In light of this releasing last week

220px-Pitbull_oh.jpg

Whats your favorite top 5 Pitbull songs Pop Gaf?

Mine are:
The Anthem
Give Me Everything
On The Floor
Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor)
We Run The Night

and yes I am talking about Pitbull
ibo7ZwR81O3Ez6.gif

Mau ®

you wont be saying that when Pitbull ft Godkira smashes the charts this summer

http://i.minus.com/ibi7pnkUzpbeZk.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://fotpforums.com/images/smilies/5kls2f.jpg Shakira
5kls2f.jpg

Could it be sis? We finally stan the same pop gerl?
5kls2f.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Godkira transcends time and space, Her gospel breaks any barriers
She cannot be hated only praised

ibrRZZMDB4Wj3J.gif

Ch...

If I stanned success, how come you never see me fonting about ADELE?

Adele is a lazy **** who cannot even get herself up to film videos for her singles, she only has 3 good songs from that overrated mess called 21. There is a reason why Rumor Has It is flopping

Bladenic

Well I most certainly cannot hate on Shaki since she's one of my faves and just plain godly in any medium. But if the song is good it doesn't mean I'll suddenly consider Pitbull anything more than good beats and absolutely atrocious lyrics and raping. Still, any Shaki is worth it so I'm now looking forward to it, thanks sis.

As for Adele, I am sort of surprised Rumor Has It isn't slaying like the other singles.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I expect more Xtina/Brit shade tomorrow as Demi and Britney are expected to be on NY to announce their jobs as judges in the Xfactor

Bladenic

The Britney shading will be strong tomorrow. I mean, she's paired with fugging Demo Lovato? That's the best that Simon could do besides Britney? Paula would've been a far better choice tbh.

Delio

Godkira transcends time and space, Her gospel breaks any barriers
She cannot be hated only praised

ibrRZZMDB4Wj3J.gif

Adele is a lazy **** who cannot even get herself up to film videos for her singles, she only has 3 good songs from that overrated mess called 21. There is a reason why Rumor Has It is flopping

Love the precure gifs. Hummy approves.

tumblr_loljlhXzHH1qbckot.gif

Delio

Marius dear...

iR3sL.jpg

Also some other news. THEY ARE WORKING ON THEIR NEXT ALBUM.

One Direction's Niall Horan revealed that the group experienced another "amazing day" recording their new album on Friday (11th May).
The 'What Makes You Beautiful' band are currently working on the follow-up to their debut album 'Up All Night' in Sweden.

Working so hard my dearies. I CANNOT wait.

MxhL6.gif

Mumei

Ch...

If I stanned success, how come you never see me fonting about ADELE?

You not stanning Adele is one reason I didn't mention you specifically! It seemed so anomalous~

Only currently successful and attractive pop singers need apply at ITZ Stanning Offices!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Aside from Marius and His Dreadful Taste™, I really couldn't NAME A NAME.

Someone who stans for Meh-DNA shouldn't be talking about taste

iy3aRnJw8sVNK.gif

Marius dear...

iR3sL.jpg

Also some other news. THEY ARE WORKING ON THEIR NEXT ALBUM.

One Direction's Niall Horan revealed that the group experienced another "amazing day" recording their new album on Friday (11th May).
The 'What Makes You Beautiful' band are currently working on the follow-up to their debut album 'Up All Night' in Sweden.

Working so hard my dearies. I CANNOT wait.

MxhL6.gif

And people called them a one hit wonder, the boys are here to stay. When will The Beatles

ibo7ZwR81O3Ez6.gif

Trigger

I have no complaints if I get to stare at them some more.
7pPbs.gif

The sweat of John Lennon's balls is more creative than them.

botty

Banned
You simply can not shade LegendTina or Britney for making over ten million dollars by doing nothing but judging a pack of lessors.

ic5Mu5VfY1LdY.gif

The Voice is basically The xtina show, just as X factor will become the Britney show.

Majmun

At least XLtina can judge on vocals. But Britney doesn't have anything left nowadays.

I'm sure even the first round eliminated contestants can sing better than Britney. Her dancing and overal performances are pretty bad too nowadays.

JUEVH.gif

But yeah, it's Britney. A good business decision choice, I guess.

io5eAYOyi71j5.gif

Kyon

Banned
You simply can not shade LegendTina or Britney for making over ten million dollars by doing nothing but judging a pack of lessors.

ic5Mu5VfY1LdY.gif

The Voice is basically The xtina show, just as X factor will become the Britney show.

CRYING. SO PERFECT. SO FLAWLESS ILY<3

ibfRBWxqizXYXO.gif

Laughing at the LESSORS thinking Xfactor judging panel or show for that matter is solely based on singing ability. Britney J. Spears has the X FACTOR she is THE biggest popstar of the decade and remains so. Even at her worst she was getting coverage on almost every news channel around the WORLD. She is perfect for this show she's been slaying your faves since she was 8 years old.

botty

Banned
I am no Britney stan, but you have to give the girl credit for her performances. Even the disastrous Gimme More VMA performance was a sight to see. Britney will probably be judging solely on star potential, as she has the vocal prowess of Willow Smith. That is what sets the Voice apart from other singing contest, because it's based mostly on vocals and not appearances; a perfect place for someone like Xtina, who is an authority on vocals.

Kyon

Banned
I am no Britney stan, but you have to give the girl credit for her performances. Even the disastrous Gimme More VMA performance was a sight to see. Britney will probably be judging solely on star potential, as she has the vocal prowess of Willow Smith. That is what sets the Voice apart from other singing contest, because it's based mostly on vocals and not appearances; a perfect place for someone like Xtina, who is an authority on vocals.

Not here for the shade about Willow but in everything else i just cant disagree
brit11.gif

Majmun

Plan is to never get banned again. We should follow that plan.

Gotta represent QueenB ya know. Be there to protect her from you nasty shady bitches

pbOK7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom