• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

The top half of that image is perfect for the next time someone criticizes a pop artist for being too sexy (not that such a thing would happen here).

t0hTf.jpg

Doesn't he know that the whole point of stanning is self-aware* absurdity?

* Self-awareness optional

2s66ema.gif

LOVE THIS.

You know what I also love? When the rest of GAF is exposed to GAF POP's brand of ARTISTRY and are left speechless trying to decipher the meaning of it all.

Delio

I love when kyon comments in a thread outside of popgaf and people ask for a translation. They just dont understand.

tumblr_m417ud4mQC1rux0u3o1_250.gif

Pho hon, your stanning reward is coming.

Madonna is set to announce an Australian tour according to an article published on the Huffington Post today. The article, which reported on the amount she stood to earn in 2012, said: “An Australian leg of the tour is being announced shortly” suggesting she will head down under earlier than expected.

The picture from the article was carefully selected to bless the world with ample view of her LUCKY STAR.

17c55a3e7c3e18357cba44b779d1a2be.jpg

Trigger

I never understood the love for 21. It's a boring album and 19 is superior in terms of variety IMO. I suppose I can't be too mad if Adele is still getting the love. I just hope she doesn't collapse. I don't want to see more of my Brit-Pop faves fall into irrelevance.

You can tell how old she is by counting the rings around her vadge.

tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif

t2Gve.gif

You can tell how old she is by counting the rings around her vadge.

tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif

At least she has the presence of mind and body to keep her juices from flowing freely whilst performing a class act dance routine.

Makes you wonder how loose Xtincta must really be down there that her vag juices come streaming down just by standing there and moaning like a maimed cow.

tumblr_lzb5yb8i7s1roklcxo1_5001-1.gif

Trigger

I'm bi, so I have no issue with this new vagina-oriented line of discussion.

Except Madonna. I want no part of that gaping maw.

botty

Banned
Wait, are there actual "born this way" girls in this thread? And I know I am not the only straight guy who hangs out here.

Sai-kun

Banned
MAD HYPE, itz! Mad hype! Rihanna looks great all dressed up and Christ Martin is just too damn sexy. Dayum, so fine. I am pretty hyped for this video.

Sai-kun

Banned

Icicle

Shoot! I totally have had this very photo saved on my computer for a good while and never got around to using it. While I am glad it still managed to find its way here, to follow through with my 'plans' for the picture now would seem trite.

Her debut album is better than Adele's debut album. But the second album was pretty baaaaaaad, while Adele raised to heaven after her debut.
While I agree with your assessment, at least Duffy managed to put out a diss track about Adele before being sidelined by her. Not many artists are bold enough to take a diss track and make it the first single off their album.

"WHALE, WHALE, WHALE"

Are the songs on 21 even about Adele's ex-boyfriend or just the last Double Down Sandwich she inhaled?

-----------

If only...
Tj5dG.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
In honour of the HOLY SISTERS OF THE SCISSORS' latest MASTERPIECE dropping at the end of this BLESSDT MONTH
and because I'm going to see them tomorrow night eeeeeeeee
I think we should all talk about how amazing Shady Love is and how it has by far the BEST VIDEO of the year to date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0T5-PDeJ7c

And also how hot my FAVES are to get the WRETCHED VISUAL STENCH of Madge's vadge out of our minds.

6a00d8341c730253ef0169xyyd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom