• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

This page has been a MESS of DELUSIONAL proportions
let me bring some life back to it

iEUi2B4a5m1kX.gif

tumblr_m42g0eR9QW1r3sf9do2_500.png

So much beauty in one post.
Yg9dP.gif

Nemesis_

It would be REALLY NICE if INCONSIDERATE FUCKS could not post IMAGES OF THE TOUR IN THIS THREAD.

GAGA OR NOT, I like to remain SURPRISED BY ANY SHOW I GO TO.

YOU CUNTS.

Fuck.

Nemesis_

I've actually asked about four times in this thread for people to keep that shit to the BORN THIS WAY thread which I CREATED but it seems people CAN'T READ or DON'T CARE which is DEPRESSING

What? All those pics are from previous posts. OK, the tricycle one wasn't but seriously, there's nothing extraordinary about it. You should be thanking me for curving your expectations.

Anyways, I've removed the offending gif. Quit yer crying.

Trigger

Jake has starred in music videos.

My mate showed me a video last week of Ryan Gosling performing in some boy band with Justin Timberlake in the 90s. Mind blown.

So the previous discussion on hot guys was valid.

Either way, we'll return to music.

B-Dex

I love how all the gifs come from Canadian sources because apparently its so easy to rip tv here that's all anyone uses :( lol

Also Lady Gaga was banned from Indonesia for being a "Devil Worshiper" even though her concert was sold out.... LOL

Drove three hours from Austin to Dallas today and got a chance to listen to my favorite pop album all the way through.

gaga-born-this-way-cover.jpg

Haters stay pressed please. This is a technicolor drunken gay techno-rock acid trip buggie ride through rainbow road, and it brings me endless joy.

And I still plan on making Judas my official song premiere once I start doing drag. It will be a bloody good time.

Trigger

Electric Chapel and Highway Unicorn are really good for driving. I still can't enjoy The Queen. It's too much of a girl power anthem, and I always found it cheesy.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Electric Chapel and Highway Unicorn are really good for driving. I still can't enjoy The Queen. It's too much of a girl power anthem, and I always found it cheesy.

I like The Queen, always play it before a workout and I always end it with The Edge of Glory
BTW is the perfect workout album

tumblr_m43ee0a2N01r8fe7uo4_250.gif

Adam Lamberts new album is... great?
OYCPJ.gif

220px-Adam_Lambert%27s_Trespassing_Deluxe_Version.jpg

I mean I had no idea he was even making another album, I had NO IDEA he had a new single out (or two??). I was browsing iTunes and came across Trespassing, listened to a few previews of it, now I'm listening to the album in Spotify.
ImZ7s.gif

Highlights:

Trespassing
Cuckoo
Shady
Never Close Our Eyes
Kickin' In
Pop That Lock
Better Than I Know Myself
Broken English
Underneath
Chokehold
Outlaws of Love

Favs: Broken English, Underneath, Kickin' In, Chokehold.

ImZ7s.gif

You gurls should check it out. tbh

Mumei

I've given some of the tracks a listen. I liked it. They're better than Better Than I Know Myself, which was sort of meh-tastic.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
If I hear that fucking "Call me Maybe" song one more time I'm gonna stab someone. Every gay dude within a 50km radius of me has gone crazy over it. Make it stop!

Mau ®

What do you do when fucking CNN shades your fave?

This must be the question the LITTLE PERIODS must be asking themselves right now

(CNN) -- Singing competition shows like "American Idol" and "The Voice" don't only make stars, they rehabilitate them.
Just ask Jennifer Lopez, whose seat at the "American Idol" judges' table paved the way for the success of her 2011 album and her recently announced summer tour. Or Maroon 5, who benefited greatly from frontman Adam Levine's spot on "The Voice." Even his fellow "Voice" judge, Christina Aguilera, cashed in on the group's best-selling single "Moves Like Jagger."
But for a megawatt star like Britney Spears, who already experienced a comeback of sorts in 2008 with the release of "Circus" not long after her fall from grace, a judging and mentoring gig on "The X Factor" isn't needed to sell albums.
Unlike her aforementioned reality show judge counterparts, Spears joins the Fox singing competition still riding the success of her seventh studio album, and her worldwide "Femme Fatale Tour." Even the star's personal life appears to be more in order these days.

CNN shading Xtincta and stanning Britney in the process.

tumblr_m2a7ni57cl1rqak5eo1_400.gif

Peru

Call Me Maybe is good, but it makes me miss The Veronicas doing the same thing with more teenage drama in the delivery, and I fear that their comeback will be colored by their increasingly pretentious taste.

Mau ®

It's only the beginning pressed baboons. Carly Rae JESUS is going for global pop domination.

I've been telling you hoz it was gonna smash! Yall better listen to my flawless instincts!

botty

Banned
It's only the beginning pressed baboons. Carly Rae JESUS is going for global pop domination.

I've been telling you hoz it was gonna smash! Yall better listen to my flawless instincts!

Yes, I am sure she will dominate the industry just like she did with her last album.

tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif

Mau ®

Yes, I am sure she will dominate the industry just like she did with her last album.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

You'd know about [B]LAST ALBUMS[/B] that no1 gave a shit about, right?

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif

botty

Banned
You'd know about LAST ALBUMS that no1 gave a shit about, right?

Except xtina had many successful albums before Bionic. You are pretty much stanning a less successful Rebecca Black. Call me when Charlie Ray receives a grammy for best new artist... oh wait, is she exempt from that category since she isn't new?
not that anyone would know

Mau ®

Except xtina had many successful albums before Bionic. You are pretty much stanning a less successful Rebecca Black. Call me when Charlie Ray receives a grammy for best new artist... oh wait, is she exempt from that category since she isn't new?
not that anyone would know

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif[IMG] [/QUOTE]

Actually, she is likely to be eligible since CMM is her breakout hit.

I guess it's cute Xtina had successful albums before. But you mentioned LAST ALBUMS and her last album was a MASSIVE FIASCO.

And really gurl, you're getting too brave. Don't forget your fave has not had a top 5 hit of her own in a DECADE. It must be TIRESOME to hear it everyday but its IMPORTANT you remember it so you dont forget your place in the POP FOOD CHAIN.

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif

so when did we start CAPITALIZING the FUCK out of everything we say

this development is HELLA new to me

I don't know if anybody REMEMBERS the website, but I recall that this FABULOUS STYLE of TYPING was actually supposed to be a PISSTAKE of an old actress (whose name ESCAPES me) being rather DRAMATIC on the old DotMusic forums in 2004.

Then it CLOSED, but the LEGACY REMAINS.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Seriously. How EMBARRASSING.

Watch most of them SCUTTLE OFF into DARK CORNERS in two weeks when THE QUEEN™ unleashes a CULTURAL LEVIATHAN upon HUMANITY.

madonna_cross-722181.jpg

Preach it sis! Madonna's Greatest Hits tour will go down like a lead zeppelin like the quality of her post-2005 releases like her relevance like the scores for her films like MDNA's second week drop!

What's this? Madonna brand CHASTITY PANTS?

Preach it sis! Madonna's Greatest Hits tour will go down like a lead zeppelin like the quality of her post-2005 releases like her relevance like the scores for her films like MDNA's second week drop!

Since WHEN was this tour a GREATEST HITS tour?!

I recall NO SUCH ANNOUNCEMENT.

Is this supposed to be SHADE?

You realise that if she EVER did a GH Tour it'd be LONGER than your FAVES CAREER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom