• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I was looking to see gay men perform a mediocre song when I clicked on your link.

You must have clicked the wrong link.

So much PRESSDTNESS in this thread right now.

tumblr_m0lwlli2es1qb7tnkgo.gif

Trigger

Mariah is the mistress of shade. It's interesting how much she's thrown for over a decade and still isn't considered a "bitch".

Babydaddy looks like every other guy at a gay bar. Truly he's the definition of an everyman. I keep my standards high when it comes to men. Jake isn't much better (nice abs though).

RY3ZN.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Wait, that's your idea of a really hot guy? He looks like someone Aussiebum Calvin Klein would turn down for looking TOO GENERIC.

Majmun

Fantasy girlfriend/boyfriend. I know that feeling

1Bm0k.gif

QQn0n.gif

Sorry, won't ruin your hopes and dreams asnymore. That was very rude of me.

Trigger

T-Swift knows the truth, and that's why she ditched him.

And soon he'll come sweep my off my feet and marry me. In a state that allows marriage. ;_;

Scissor sisters are guys?

Yes, in the same way that POP-GAF uses the phrase 'sis' regardless of gender.

Majmun

It did? Poor u

EdwEz.gif

Let us switch the subject please. Not here for the Lessor "Sisters"

X3b8J.gif

Can't wait for the new Nelly album to drop. Loose was flawless. Big Hoops promises a lot!!

How are her latin albums? Mi plan?

Worth a listen? I'm in a Nelly mood now 8)

Trigger

At least I like your test in men (scissor lessors not included).

oVk6Z.gif

Can't wait for the new Nelly album to drop. Loose was flawless. Big Hoops promises a lot!!

How are her latin albums? Mi plan?

Worth a listen? I'm in a Nelly mood now 8)

Her latin albums are decent. I'm sure they're better than Big Flops.

botty

Banned
This page has been a MESS of DELUSIONAL proportions
let me bring some life back to it

http://i.minus.com/iEUi2B4a5m1kX.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m42g0eR9QW1r3sf9do2_500.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

How do you say Kesha in Japanese?

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif

That reminds me. Gaga has apparently taken to miming to her pre-recorded vocals for several parts of her Reduct This Way concerts instead of lip-lynching. A consummate artist, Gaga remains true to her word that she doesn't lip-sync on her shows.

She's also taken another page of her Madonna Compendium resulting in an ill-advised attempt at playing one of her songs with an Electric Guitar in hand to comical results.

She's also a tricycle for a little bit before she goes back inside her Grayskull Castle and transforms into a parrot when her powers diminish.

Her 12 years old fans continue to be very impressed with her shows.

tumblr_m24ngcAdAi1qem4lao1_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
cute all the Grave Keepers are even tuning in to the BTWBall knowing the hag wont be able to produce anything of that scale

you can remain pressed

madonna%2Btony%2Bward%2Bherb%2Britts.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I agree Rocket Punch. Gaga's going to be laughing on the other side of her face when Drag-on-na plays the SHIT SONGS from MDNA (and so many to choose from!), nothing from Godfessions, and a GREATEST HITS MEDLEY to a crowd of fans old enough to remember the BIG BANG and THEIR FAVES RELEVANCE.

cherly1uxi2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom