• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only Madonna albums that get play at the Trumpet household are Ray of Light, Confessions, and...the Immaculate Collection.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

That's pretty much how I'd condense Madonna's career to its bare minimum as well, if I had to. The biggest hits from the 80s en 90s + Ray of Light + COADF.

Off course there's more Madonna music to like, in any era actually. But those 3 albums cover 80% of her good music imo.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Agreed. This is also why I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on seeing Adele or Tori Amos when they were in town. Almost $100 to someone sit on a stool for two hours? Sorry, I'll rent the DVD.
I saw two Tori Amos shows within a year or two of each other, after being sucked into my Tori stan friend's gravitational field. The latest one, she had a band, and it was pretty cool, the first one was the most boring fucking show I've ever been to in my life. She played all these slow, depressing tracks and heaps of obscure b-sides noone except my friend had ever heard of. Awful.

Can't wait to see Janelle this weekend. I actually have no idea what to expect - I think I saw her do a live song at the Grammys or something, that was pretty awesome. This was more of an impulse fly-to-Sydney for the weekend thing. Plus I'm meeting a mate from back home there, so there's that.

Nemesis_

I saw two Tori Amos shows within a year or two of each other, after being sucked into my Tori stan friend's gravitational field. The latest one, she had a band, and it was pretty cool, the first one was the most boring fucking show I've ever been to in my life. She played all these slow, depressing tracks and heaps of obscure b-sides noone except my friend had ever heard of. Awful.

Can't wait to see Janelle this weekend. I actually have no idea what to expect - I think I saw her do a live song at the Grammys or something, that was pretty awesome. This was more of an impulse fly-to-Sydney for the weekend thing. Plus I'm meeting a mate from back home there, so there's that.

You're going to the show I missed out on, I think!

I'm confused though, can't find any mention of said show on her Wiki page =/ Must be some weird "side tour" thing?

jealous and pressed tbh

jyXAP.gif

Ollie Pooch

You're going to the show I missed out on, I think!

I'm confused though, can't find any mention of said show on her Wiki page =/ Must be some weird "side tour" thing?

jealous and pressed tbh
It's part of the Vivid Live Opera House festival :

link here

Still tickets available according to the site?

Nemesis_

Yeah, I saw that. Unfortunately I haven't managed myself well enough (Uni wise) to be able to jet over to Sydney for the show, too many assignments and stuff due for my final week.

ZwzEz.gif

Really shit timing, but I will go ABOVE AND BEYOND to see her whenever she tours next. :)

DAT Tightrope performance though.

wQdH7.gif

#dead

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
So it's basically halfway through the year and we still haven't even gotten one scrap of info about the three EPs Annie claims to be releasing.

What. Is. The. Deal.

Listening to a local station out of morbid curiosity and they played Big Hoops THREE TIMES IN A ROW. I know it's 4 AM and all, but damn, have some DIGNITY.

Delio

Because I havent done one of these posts in a while. Zayn explains all his tats (I'm just going to link to ONTD for this.)

Jb1oE.gif

Zayn Malik (19) known for being a bad boy of the group, so far he has 7 tattoos all over his body. The Very newest tattoo is the silver vern tattoo on his neck and an arab inscription on his left collarbone that later he tweeted himself has a meaning "be true to who you are"

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69160498.html#comments#ixzz1vb5RMdWm

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lady Gaga
The Jakarta situation is 2-fold: Indonesian authorities demand I censor the show & religious extremist separately, are threatening violence. If the show does go on as scheduled, I will perform the BTWBall alone.

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
She'd best not DIE before we get a FOURTH ALBUM or I see the BTW BALL

i know sis,
and this tweet after singing Judas when she was told not to
@ladygaga

And don't worry, if I get thrown in jail in Manila, Beyonce will just bail me out. Sold out night 2 in the Philippines. I love it here!

I hope Bey has her airplane ticket ready just in case ;_;

Because I havent done one of these posts in a while. Zayn explains all his tats (I'm just going to link to ONTD for this.)

Jb1oE.gif

Zayn Malik (19) known for being a bad boy of the group, so far he has 7 tattoos all over his body. The Very newest tattoo is the silver vern tattoo on his neck and an arab inscription on his left collarbone that later he tweeted himself has a meaning "be true to who you are"

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69160498.html#comments#ixzz1vb5RMdWm

Who cares about the meaning of his tattoo's. Let talk about how ridiculously handsome this guy is.

tumblr_m2ri8gKXE21r6by12o1_500.gif

tumblr_m2zccvow6Q1qlb8gio1_500.jpg

UWZRu.jpg

w8pCr.png

Mother of god...

Ollie Pooch

That 1D guy is disgustingly good looking. Eugh.

On another note, discovered Catcall's debut album "The Warmest Place" today. Really nice. Kinda 80s/M83 sorta sound but unashamedly poppy, too. I like.

Is that a Charlotte Dawson gif?

Ollie Pooch

I made someone cry on the phone once by being so cunty. Not my proudest moment.

Love Dawson! The Bland Canyon wrap ups of that show were hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom