• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Kelly sounded ill during her performance but she looked good.

tumblr_m4cmasckUN1r3frmto1_250.jpg
tumblr_m4cmasckUN1r3frmto2_250.png

Serving me Breakaway era realness.

tumblr_m4cmotayIN1r3frmto1_500.gif

Kelly looks much better as a blonde. And there are very few people I say that about.

royalan

oh my Pink shade

who is him, Pink?

Her husband wants on this shade too

ibcltk0JhXgogn.gif

YASSSSS P!nk! GO IN!!!

And where is the lie, honestly. Pop acts should just forget about half-assed arial performances after Pink's glorious Grammy showcase. That performance was too flawless.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Just watched Justins "performance" lol this bitch
What the fuck was that?!

The Madonna-style microphone made me burst out laughing for some reason. It looked so huge. Plus I couldn't hear him. The MJ-ripoff moves were embarrassing too. Eugh.

Kyon

Banned
I mean do we have to drag someone with no career?

s640x480

s640x480

001egy2t

tumblr_m0kracpjze1r4e7kjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0jxor2bzc1qlwhg9o1_500.jpg

joe-jonasboys%20%2818%29.jpg

joe-jonas-m-cafe-date%20(9).JPG

The pics explain what is as obvious as Fist's lipping.

ibcltk0JhXgogn.gif

Such a gorgeous POWER BOTTOM.
jbfI13LcHC7D2B.png

royalan

The frequent close ups on her terrified face left me too exhausted to say anything.

Such a display of FUTILITY.

The combination of her terrified facial expression and her [failed] attempts to be graceful made her performance comedy gold.

Also, did anybody else catch the camera quickly cutting to the audience and what looked like people leaving??? HA!

Kyon

Banned
The frequent close ups on her terrified face left me too exhausted to say anything.

Such a display of FUTILITY.

I thought it was HORRID as well but the fact that you thought it was so terrible you didnt bother reading her her rights >>>>>>>>>> Idek why she looked nervous.

She's just TRASH

tumblr_m49ttpSmTH1qf5do9o1_400.gif

Nemesis_

It's trash and you're an idiot.

Not sure if I would say it's better than ANYTHING on MDNA, but I wouldn't quite say it's trash. Maybe it's because I have a MASSIVE BONER for Ms. Jovovich but it's catchy.

Also whipped these up though they aren't as good as they could be. Tried MY BEST yo'

Played around with the sped of Perra to make her look more DICKISH

ipkg4CbKpESxB.gif

i21rMp2ioP9ng.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Just watched Justins "performance" lol this bitch

and Katy needs to hang it up. FLATSCREEN.

Absolute #DEATH

I mean do we have to drag someone with no career?

#icant at him dragging Bruises, and you dragging him. I'm dead.

You can tell Usher is Bieber's mentor. They have the same performance style. Audio you can barely hear, and dance moves that are TIRED, THROUGH, and DELAYED.

I got AARON CARTER teas from that 'performance'.

Styles

Not sure if I would say it's better than ANYTHING on MDNA, but I wouldn't quite say it's trash. Maybe it's because I have a MASSIVE BONER for Ms. Jovovich but it's catchy.

Also whipped these up though they aren't as good as they could be. Tried MY BEST yo'

Played around with the sped of Perra to make her look more DICKISH

ipkg4CbKpESxB.gif

i21rMp2ioP9ng.gif

Even the cameras hates her.

THE COMING OF THE GODDESS OF TIME™ LONG FORETOLD IS AT HAND!

tumblr_m1vdd2aX6S1r3rn17o3_500.gif

I AM NOT WORTHY

tumblr_m35rpiRUlX1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lz9iliBdQf1r3zat8.gif

Is that official, or a fan mockup?

Looks every bit as crowded as it will be on the night of the concert.

zeJtx.gif

I can't be the only one wondering why Madonna hasn't been outright banned from all sports complexes after this year's half-time "show."

PL3do.jpg

Madonna embarking on another RECORD BREAKING WORLD TOUR, while your fave sits at home BINGE EATING and watching her own INFOMERCIALS.

Gurl please.

iYnfqqzw2phE5.gif

fXZUN-1.gif

You like janet you should know your place and stay out of world affairs until it's time to humiliate yourself by attempting another pathetic comeback from UTTER IRRELEVANCE.

tumblr_lz009t9R2A1qfuyfp.gif

ATTEMPTING being the OPERATIVE WORD, but when you set out to do a THEATRE TOUR you're already setting yourself UP for EVEN MORE FAILURE.

iZbiaY7CUm64T.gif

How SAD that JANICE'S WAIST is BIGGER than SHE IS.

Delio

It was my first time seeing them sing. I mean One Direction aren't much better (if any) better, but at least they have the decency to not seem to take themselves seriously.

The most baffling thing about these performances has been the cheering audience and happy faces, though.

Didn't you see them on Idol? See One Direction have a bit more...ump to them. Something about Glad you came and Chasing the sun feel very low. I walked into the living room during the performance and just went ahead and walked out.

I did get to see Nathan being uber cute as always.

Icicle

Madonna embarking on another RECORD BREAKING WORLD TOUR

I'm anxiously awaiting to see the receipts of this tour. MDNA is a RECORD BREAKER, indeed. Biggest drop in an album's second week, as we all know, and now there's WORLD TOUR in support of an album that is NOWHERE to be found on any chart whatsoever.

With just one exception, all of her US venues (34) seat between 15,000 and 19,000 people, by the way. A FAR cry from the 80,000 figure you quoted on page 31, which I am not about to let slide. Furthermore, a full 30% of the unfortunate souls who bought tickets to her concert did not even bother downloading MDNA, even though it was free with the ticket. Madonna can't even peddle her shit music to her own hardcore fans for the whopping price of free.

BuQeK.gif

while your fave sits at home BINGE EATING and watching her own INFOMERCIALS.

Gurl please.

iYnfqqzw2phE5.gif

For someone who has an EXTENSIVE posting history in the Weight Loss thread, coming at Janet for her weight is something you really can't even try shading.

scoobydoowigsnatchn1d7a.gif

FAILED WIG SNATCH

untitled301-virzd5m.gif

"What flaws?"

untitled306-vi36lm4.gif

fXZUN-1.gif

You like janet you should know your place and stay out of LIFE CHANGING WORLD AFFAIRS until it's time to humiliate yourself by attempting another pathetic comeback from UTTER IRRELEVANCE.

tumblr_lz009t9R2A1qfuyfp.gif

"Comeback," eh? Real cute coming from someone who stans for an artist whose relevancy ended 4 decades ago.

If Janet is UTTERLY IRRELEVANT, despite spending more weeks at number 1 than Madonna (33....Madonna is nowhere to be found on the chart), being the only artist to have seven Top 5 hits off an album, and the most awarded artist in the history Billboard Music Awards (33 vs. Madonna's...16), what should we be calling Madonna, with these FACTS in mind?

somanyawardsdrxih.gif

I propose IMMATERIAL, like her sales figures, her place in the industry, and her purported "legacy."

madonnablinkbtf27.gif

takeabowg4e7w.gif

I'm anxiously awaiting to see the receipts of this tour. MDNA is a RECORD BREAKER, indeed. Biggest drop in an album's second week, as we all know, and now there's WORLD TOUR in support of an album that is NOWHERE to be found on any chart whatsoever.

Hard Candy was supported by the largest grossing tour by a solo artist in HISTORY.

There are your receipts, watch history repeat itself; much like FOOD when JANICE is on one of her "DIETS".

With just one exception, all of her US venues (34) seat between 15,000 and 19,000 people, by the way. A FAR cry from the 80,000 figure you quoted on page 31, which I am not about to let slide.

I believe that was in reference to her WEMBLEY STADIUM dates, dear.

Furthermore, a full 30% of the unfortunate souls who bought tickets to her concert did not even bother downloading MDNA, even though it was free with the ticket. Madonna can't even peddle her shit music to her own hardcore fans for the whopping price of free.

...who cares?

For someone who has an EXTENSIVE posting history in the Weight Loss thread, coming at Janet for her weight is something you really can't even try shading.

Merely sharing the JOYS of KETO with the MASSES (lol), DEAR.

If anything, like MADONNA, *I* should be CANONISED

That HOG JANICE should be TAKING NOTES tbh.

AWFUL NONSENSE that NOBODY gives TWO CUNTS about

DESPERATELY grasping at STRAWS, dear, I SUGGEST you STAN for SOMETHING that MATTERS.

iIhC8FGnjOE1e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom