• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Who is this person with hideous taste using my name?

I'm sure it's someone else.

i21rMp2ioP9ng.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
There's a SECOND REASON why today is a BLESSDT DAY.

animation1czg81.gif

Today marks 44 YEARS since the BLESSEDT AND MOST HOLY GODDESS APHRODYLIE MINOGUE descended on a BRIDGE FROM THE HEAVENS made from the GOSSAMER TEARS of ANGELS.

qep14tkm7ufy9x.gif

After making the MOST ICONIC SONGS and VIDEOS of the 2000s, PRESSDT LESSORS tried to KILL HER by giving her cancer but she PUNCHED IT OUT OF THE GAME and then started making FLAW FREE music again.

Could their faves, Kylie?

tumblr_m0fsfejzwy1qa7hql52.gif

BELOVED by the new generation of UP AND COMING GODESSES.

tumblr_lzriau12ig1qzxsbaqt.gif

And a FINAL MESSAGE to those of you who are yet to GIVE YOURSELF FULLY to the FLAW FREE GLORY of APHRODYLIE MINOGUE.

xvrzapp9fl.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDQYxxttkDY

DMeisterJ

Banned
About the bannings... It looks like they are dropping the hammer pre- E3 especially over gaming, so keep it together over there...

100% in my presentation. #Slayed #WhenWillUrFave #Flawless

http://i.imgur.com/QpPc7.gif[IMG]

Some obviously PRESSED HATER gave me a peer review of 4/40 though. What kind of JEALOUSY.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ewBhF.gif[IMG]

[spoiler]THANK YOU POP-GAF [Well, the DJ ROOM ones at least][/spoiler][/QUOTE]

I'm so, I'm so, I'm so proud of you...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If people want to get their panties in a twist because of pop gaf that's their problem.

But getting their panties in a twist because they don't get it? Not here for that tbh.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Getting DRUNK and by myself in the DJ ROOM. WHAT IS THIS DEPRESSING ACTIVITY

PkhbM.png

idqwlyzseou1ozujop.gif

I'm here now.

The thing that gets ME about the Bieber thread is that people are like 'OH NO NOW YOU RUINED IT THERE'LL BE NO MORE AMAZING PHOTOSHOPS'.

And it's like 'AMAZING PHOTOSHOPS'?

ibvlqo4vdgnicyv4y4y.gif

Styles

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That baby, you're the best

Loving every second of this track, probably my favourite from BTD tbh.
jamming.gif

Majmun

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That baby, you're the best

Loving every second of this track, probably my favourite from BTD tbh.
jamming.gif

OMG that track

aINFj.gif

Can't wait for the video.

Some of the photoshops in the Bieber thread were pretty good, though.

That one cracked me up real good

And why are they complaining about POP Gaf in a POP thread? Get out with that shit

sAiiF.gif

Mumei

Thank you :) I dont think im that good at it tho lol You, Koodo, Pho, Mumu, ITZ and the other gurls are better at it

Nah.

You have the speech mannerisms down. That's the very best part of absurd stanning posts and I hardly do that at all.

Nah.

You have the speech mannerisms down. That's the very best part of absurd stanning posts and I hardly do that at all.

The best thing about Kyon is that he goes all in. Most of the rest of us have too many filters that prevent the sort of brilliant, stream-of-consciousness stanning only he is capable of.

Also the fact that he actually enjoys most of this music...

So yeah...

I'm gonna post in here because I enjoy some of that electronica pop shit that's popular these days. I am not a member of the sisterhood but I hope that is ok. What is everyone's thoughts on the thin Kelly Clarkson? Peer pressure cave-in or is everyone happy? She has an amazing ass and looked really hot when she started but the weight got to be much. She looks good again but her video for Dark Side is hypocritical. It shows the chick who wishes she was thin (really awful trope by now in these videos) yet Ms.Clarkson thinned out herself.

Thoughts?

royalan

So yeah...

I'm gonna post in here because I enjoy some of that electronica pop shit that's popular these days. I am not a member of the sisterhood but I hope that is ok. What is everyone's thoughts on the thin Kelly Clarkson? Peer pressure cave-in or is everyone happy? She has an amazing ass and looked really hot when she started but the weight got to be much. She looks good again but her video for Dark Side is hypocritical. It shows the chick who wishes she was thin (really awful trope by now in these videos) yet Ms.Clarkson thinned out herself.

Thoughts?

When did that happen?

She looks better. Not that there's anything wrong with thicker.

I would just like her to put more into her appearance sometimes. She always looks so sloppy.

Doesn't she have a partner that she's happy with? I heard that's why she doesn't really fixate on it. Could be bullshit?

Trigger

Darkside is so bland. Someone played it in the DJ room the other night and all I could think was

mlGtp.gif

So yeah...

Thoughts?

I don't think it's hypocritical. Kelly was overweight and now she's at a healthier size. It'd be different she was rail thin. I like Kelly where she is now. And yeah, it's a terribly overused cliche.

Delio

Who are these "One Direction" ?

Only the most FLAWLESS boys in existance right now. LOVELY, FUNNY, GRACEFUL, TALENTED. Dont be mad cause they surpassed the old. You can stay bitter as they keep STORMING the charts with lovely tunes NEXT YEAR.

tumblr_m4nvqgolK81r887di.gif

How lucky for you Delio is probably passed out drunk somewhere.

Uvk0C.gif

Gurl I was out partying with family while SOME people sat here complaining about hew?

tumblr_m4nw3bjJfP1r887di.gif

So Cake fizzled? I loved hearing Rihannus talk like a little slut but the song itself was obnoxious and awful. Where Have You Been is catchier, though my favorite part (after the 3 minute mark) needs a second verse.

I am not sure if Minaj is kosher here but she seems to be releasing quite a few videos/songs lately. Desperation? It's weird because I'd usually be able to "enjoy" videos of a girl like that but she looks so damn fake that I simply can't manage. Her new music is awful as well. I guess Where Have You Been will be the summer anthem.

Trigger

So Cake fizzled? I loved hearing Rihannus talk like a little slut but the song itself was obnoxious and awful. Where Have You Been is catchier, though my favorite part (after the 3 minute mark) needs a second verse.

I think only the most desperate members of the Navy could praise a song where a woman and her abuser sing about how much they miss each other. It did decently though for a single that wasn't promoted at all. I like the original album version (sans Bruises).

I am not sure if Minaj is kosher here but she seems to be releasing quite a few videos/songs lately. Desperation? It's weird because I'd usually be able to "enjoy" videos of a girl like that but she looks so damn fake that I simply can't manage. Her new music is awful as well. I guess Where Have You Been will be the summer anthem.

She came up earlier. I stated earlier that I think Minaj would benefit from deciding what genre she was. Her material has been watered down versions of both hip hop and pop.

botty

Banned

We deserve better.

tumblr_m4jpjoHE0D1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Saying good things about Rihtread is acceptable as long as you make sure to mock her in the process, which you've done—so you're fine with that.

It's difficult for most of us to enjoy Sticki Garbaj even in an ironic sense, but everything is kosher in here.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

I really hate that kid's hair on the far right. It makes him look like the flying nun. And is the guy on the left like the responsible chaperon or something? I feel like he's never the object of the gifs or fandom, it's always the other four.

So Cake fizzled? I loved hearing Rihannus talk like a little slut but the song itself was obnoxious and awful.

I am not sure if Minaj is kosher here but she seems to be releasing quite a few videos/songs lately. Desperation?

Funkystepz at least made Rihanna's trash listenable.

I'm not ashamed to say that some of Minaj's dancefloor stuff lives on my mp3 player; it's generic as hell, but dem beats is good. She's definitely waaay overexposed, though. Bummed that even glorious Cassie has submitted and is featuring her on the next single in a couple months. :(

DMeisterJ

Banned
2nd new member and 2nd new NAVY officer in a row. ITZ and DMeister will be proud

POP-GAF is going #MAINSTREAM.

I'm happy with ANY new members, people are allowed to have OPINIONS, no matter how WRONG they may be. Just so happens that people are flocking to the #NAVY cause Rih is FLAWLESS :)

Glorious Cassie? Damn. She's hot as fuck but I couldn't even watch that video where she's like "Tell me if you like it" and showing her ass because I could hear her awful voice. I didn't know she had actual stans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom