• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I have no clue what is going on in this topic....

It's okay, Sony will deliver us all from evil. Praying for Unkarted. And your faves.

Sony is gonna command all the attention like GaGa in a meat dress. I feel sorry for the other conferences.

-

12,000 posts... Could your favorite thread?

Trigger

I'm positiviely CONVULSING.

ktU9R.gif

Where's mah Sony conference?

botty

Banned
Sony is gonna command all the attention like GaGa in a meat dress. I feel sorry for the other conferences.

-

12,000 posts... Could your favorite thread?

I was going to make another Gaga/Sony connection... But I won't make any judgement calls yet.

Icicle

BREAKING NEWS: Janet Jackson has revealed that she is producing a documentary film called "Truth" about the lives of transgender people in various parts of the world.

What have YOUR FAVES done to be hailed as a gay icon?

dontevenknowg7j61.gif

Story

Bladenic

Yeah Pop GAF introduced me to 212 as well and I've listened to it quite a bit. Not sure how the song will ever get airplay though. They'd have to censor the whole song haha. But then again I don't think she gives a damn.

B-Dex

Well f delio's tinychat. I ignored some idiot making noise and it somehow screenshotted the room posted a link and then some mod banned me? lol ALRIGHT TINYCHAT GAF go eff yourselves then.

Trigger

How's everyone recovering from Sony's blessings? It was rapturous.

I didn't know what to expect when the presentation first started. I was scared and left cold by Microsoft's weak showing, but Jack walked out so cool and reassuring.

The first game Beyond was refreshing and new. I've never seen a game with a strong, bald lead that could destroy cars in such VIVID detail. I could smell Ellen Paige's anger and felt her presence like a WAVE over my body.

lwHLg.gif

The bombshell that PSone Classics were coming to my Vita rocked my body hard. I had multiple orgasms and cried for several minutes.

hVSxw.gif

Then Sony took me in its lap and read me a story. The Wonderbook display was just amazing. It was like I was 5 again. The adventure, the joys of watching such simplistic art, and the love of having bright things flash in my face was lovely.

The Last of Us demo was life-giving and life reaffirming. I can't recall all of it because I was in shock of the gorgeous visuals and in a state of sheer exctasy. Naught Gods presentation took me to a higher level.

iUY9k.gif

That said I am sad about the lack of Vita games. My little handheld remains dustier than MDNA CDs, neglected like Christina's gym, and forgotten like Ciara's career.

Bladenic

Why can't it be ALL of the above?

fKZ8E.gif

It could be. All I know is GODy delivered us the final prayer. We were unworthy. Only thing I wished would've happened is UNKARTED but I will deal. Sonysus is bringing the goods ya'll. Your faves won't make it. Nintendo and Microsoft will soon be joining SEGA in DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION ONLY LOL. While Sony and NAUGHTY GODS continue to deliver impeccable games and consoles. I can't tbh

iUY9k.gif

Trigger

It could be. All I know is GODy delivered us the final prayer. We were unworthy. Only thing I wished would've happened is UNKARTED but I will deal. Sonysus is bringing the goods ya'll. Your faves won't make it. Nintendo and Microsoft will soon be joining SEGA in DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION ONLY LOL. While Sony and NAUGHTY GODS continue to deliver impeccable games and consoles. I can't tbh

3WwaP.gif

k6Xwq.gif

She's certainly getting better, but a far cry from her Bionic style. I hope to see her back in true form soon.

jRc8x.gif

royalan

Ciara stans, get ready for your girl to flop!

Sweat has leaked.

What kinda flop comeback track...?
3sNY1.gif

Honestly, CiCi should be embarrassed that this is her comeback song.

--Wants to be a twerk anthem, but doesn't have a danceable melody.

--Stupid lyrics are as far from catchy as you could possibly get.

--Takes a page from Nicki Minaj's book by including a wack-ass feature from some no-name flop rapper that nobody is checking for.

Seriously, if this is all her camp (which now includes LA "I Dropped Gaga" Reid) could come up with, it's time to hang it up.

VERY FITTING that Ciara's last line in this song is "I'm done."

Yes, dear, YOU ARE FINISHED.

DMeisterJ

Banned
That Ciara track is a flop mess, but it's from Ciara, so an air of floppiness is expected.

2 Chainz is everywhere right now, but it shows that she can't carry a song without resorting to getting a hot rapper on the song. And it's an urban song, so it has no crossover appeal, and it's not going to make any kind of impact on the Hot 100, which is where she needs to be in order to attain any level of success after two flop albums.

Trigger

oEBIY.jpg

I am so thirsty for Ke$ha music

I'm ready for some real summer music. Tik Tok is eternal.

Honestly, CiCi should be embarrassed that this is her comeback song.

--Wants to be a twerk anthem, but doesn't have a danceable melody.

--Stupid lyrics are as far from catchy as you could possibly get.

This describes 90% of Ciara's modern catalogue. She's been chasing past glories for awhile now. lol, and let's be honest Royal no one was checking for Ciara except you. I can't tell if you were always setting her up for this intricate READING of her career, or if you just got your hopes. Modern Ciara is Queen of the Basic Bitches.

botty

Banned
So many sins. Sony, Microsoft, and now Ciara spreading their flops all over the place.

Hopefully Nintendo sends us some blessings today.

tumblr_m3qqgagMuT1qa7fv2o1_r1_500.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
This describes 90% of Ciara's modern catalogue. She's been chasing past glories for awhile now. lol, and let's be honest Royal no one was checking for Ciara except you. I can't tell if you were always setting her up for this intricate READING of her career, or if you just got your hopes. Modern Ciara is Queen of the Basic Bitches.

So Keri Hilson fails at even being the queen of the basic bitches?

For shame.

royalan

How dare you?

How dare you?

I was just doing my sisterly duty and trying to keep you whores in-the-know. And what's the thanks I get? Lies and slander. Likening me to a Ciara stan. Saying that I was checking for her.

The nerve...the absolute nerve.

IF you and I were in the same room, sir, this would have come to fisticuffs!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Little over an hour to go now, gurls *.*

http://www.plug.dj/pop-gaf/

ibtvTw8uGFmv01.gif

no time for this, the slayage already happened yesterday that the industry has been shaken to its core

Said Kojima: "'The Last of Us' was, of course, amazing. The first time I've wanted to play a game in a while." In a subsequent Tweet, he added "As a creator, The Last of Us demo crossed beyond envy and brought me delight. It brought out the desire to create again. Thank you."

#WhenWillYourFaves inspire such a man
#WhenWillMDNA?

ib00dqzxMV7BFT.gif

this kind of stanning is weird and feels wrong :/

Trigger

I can't with Kojima showing such love for Naughty Gods and the Last of Us.

Tgyd0.gif

So Keri Hilson fails at even being the queen of the basic bitches?

For shame.

To be a Queen of Anything you need fans. I live in Decatur, Georgia and nobody is checking for that bitch here.

How dare you?

How dare you?

I was just doing my sisterly duty and trying to keep you whores in-the-know. And what's the thanks I get? Lies and slander. Likening me to a Ciara stan. Saying that I was checking for her.

The nerve...the absolute nerve.

IF you and I were in the same room, sir, this would have come to fisticuffs!

My goodness. Let me re-adjust my wig before it gets snatched.

SqSwW.gif

Bladenic

The Last of Us saved E3 and will be Game of the FUTURE. Some truly pressed souls stanning for Microsoft (LAWL) and Floptendo will try to throw stale tea about how scripted games are old news etc etc. But they will deal when Last of Us SLAYS the world. Bye ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom