• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as I said in the MS conference thread: I have zero interested in Halo, and I doubt that will ever change. It's just not my kinda of game. But for the first time they managed to make it visually appealing and "different" from the other main Halo games. Which should be applauded. I got a Metroid Prime vibe watching the footage.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Halo and the MP bores me to tears. I guess I'm dropping $99 on games for the wrong reasons, lol.

Wholly agree with your opinion of Ubi though. A pleasant surprise. And that HOST.. *.*

botty

Banned
After seeing the Aphrodite performance for All the Lovers in the pop gaf room... I was curious to see what the music video looked like.

I was going to post a gif but I am not even sure if it's safe.

Mau ®

"Nicki Minaj We Hate You" trended WW.

XSFnl.png

ifuckingcant.

EDIT: LMFAO at #rappersmorerelevantthanBOWWOW

I don't understand the concept of trending tweets...

Does one person (or perhaps a website with a community) start a random tweet subject (like #rappersmorerelevantthanbowwow), and people who happen to come across this tag just retweet this?

How the fuck do these random subjects gain traction?

DMeisterJ

Banned
I don't understand the concept of trending tweets...

Does one person (or perhaps a website with a community) start a random tweet subject (like #rappersmorerelevantthanbowwow), and people who happen to come across this tag just retweet this?

How the fuck do these random subjects gain traction?

Someone with a lot of followers tweets it, their followers Retweet it, and so on and so on, and then it trends.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Nicki Minaj Talks Summer Jam, Foxy Brown, & Free Show on ‘The Breakfast Club’

On rumors that she was planning a funeral for Lil’ Kim during her Summer Jam set: “Absolutely not. … Envy, I don’t even want you to finish that sentence because that’s not in my character and that’s ridiculous. Let’s stop with all the rumors that are giving people false hope that they’re relevant. I’m not about to come on my stage and bring death on my stage. My stage is about life and love, period. Nobody that was irrelevant was going to be made relevant on my stage. Absolutely not

On the free concert she’s planning for her fans: “It’s still in the works, but it’s definitely gonna happen. This was actually Wayne’s suggestion. Wayne was like, ‘Yo, we can do our own show for the people. You don’t have to feel bad.’”

On her response to the critics:
“Until you can respect me, I’m not even walking and sitting in that room. People were saying, well you should have still walked on that stage and showed them. I don’t have to show anyone shit.”

yes! drag ha
ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

Mau ®

Booty, do you have any other gifs other than that gif, the ADELE gif, the guy checking his fingernails gif and the neaux1curr Xtincta gifs?

rhobh-cam-judging.gif

Trigger

Nicki Minaj Talks Summer Jam, Foxy Brown, & Free Show on ‘The Breakfast Club’

On rumors that she was planning a funeral for Lil’ Kim during her Summer Jam set: “Absolutely not. … Envy, I don’t even want you to finish that sentence because that’s not in my character and that’s ridiculous. Let’s stop with all the rumors that are giving people false hope that they’re relevant. I’m not about to come on my stage and bring death on my stage. My stage is about life and love, period. Nobody that was irrelevant was going to be made relevant on my stage. Absolutely not.”

BYB5I.gif

I'm not the biggest fan of Garbaj, but she's winning me over. Lil Kim is such a PRESSED bitch. Why can't she accept that no one is checking for her crusty ass anymore?

Bladenic

gotta admit, I'm kinda hyped too tbh

cF3PM.gif

Flawless taste as always.

In other news, this girl on my twitter has been BLOWING my newsfeed up with rants against One Direction about how they don't dance or play instruments etc. That's fine and all... except she stans for Big Time Rush. I don't even know who they are. Extremely pressed bitch tbh.

Mau ®

New "Best Of Britney Spears" is coming.

The Tracklist.

best-of.jpg

What in the hell
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif

My Baby is part of a Britney Spears best of? And they completley ignore Blackout and Femme Fatale?
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif

New "Best Of Britney Spears" is coming.

The Tracklist.

best-of.jpg

What in the hell
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
What kind of tracklist?
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif

Should be:

1. ...Baby One More Time
2. Sometimes
3. Crazy
4. Oops!...I Did It Again
5. Lucky
6. Stronger
7. Slave 4 U
8. Me Against the Music
9. Toxic
10. Everytime
11. Gimme More
12. Piece of Me
13. Break the Ice
14. Womanizer
15. Circus
16. Hold it Against me
17. Till the World Ends
18. I Wanna Go
19. New Song
20. New Song

Trigger

Should be:

1. ...Baby One More Time
2. Sometimes
3. Crazy
4. Oops!...I Did It Again
5. Lucky
6. Stronger
7. Slave 4 U
8. Me Against the Music
9. Toxic
10. Everytime
11. Gimme More
12. Piece of Me
13. Break the Ice
14. Womanizer
15. Circus
16. Hold it Against me
17. Till the World Ends
18. I Wanna Go
19. New Song
20. New Song

Flawless list tbh

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Well, as I said in the MS conference thread: I have zero interested in Halo, and I doubt that will ever change. It's just not my kinda of game. But for the first time they managed to make it visually appealing and "different" from the other main Halo games. Which should be applauded. I got a Metroid Prime vibe watching the footage.
Definite Prime vibe! Which hyped me up for a Metroid Wii U megaton bomb from Nintendo. Of course they disappointed.

That was Fernando Garibay, the other Gaga producer. Or should I say the lead producer.

I'm glad that DJ White Shadow's returning. He and Garibay are great together. I'm cool with Zedd's addition too though I'm PRAYING that RedOne's making some tracks with her coz Judas, Scheiße and Hair were all his and they reek of flawlessness.

That was Fernando Garibay, the other Gaga producer. Or should I say the lead producer.

I'm glad that DJ White Shadow's returning. He and Garibay are great together. I'm cool with Zedd's addition too though I'm PRAYING that RedOne's making some tracks with her coz Judas, Scheiße and Hair were all his and they reek of flawlessness.

Oh, right. Still not buying this feud though!

I enjoyed Zedd's remix of Marry the Night, so I have high hopes for his original work with Gaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom