• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

I'll rep for RiRi.

#secretshame

tumblr_lt43drqmvE1qewmu6o1_500.gif

#datRihannaReign

Krypt0....no...don't do this to me...

Werent you fonting Where Have You Been just a few days ago?

Also, remember GODplay stans Rihanna hard. <3

royalan

What kind of barbadian infestation...

Coincidentally, my coworkers and I got jerk chicken for lunch today. SLAYED BY THE BAJAN SPICES!

Mumei

I'll rep for RiRi.

#secretshame

You know, you were the catalyst that caused me to intentionally shade for the first time on GAF. And look, your reaction:

I guess she was decent if you grade on a special Rihanna curve or something.

Wait, what?

Link me to the song where she sounds the best? I've always thought she sounded like she was whining.

I am usually not a fan but it was ok..for her.

I expect very little from her. It was Rihanna good.

What changed, krypt? Senility this young? :(

Elethiomel

Neo Member
I still feel the same way. For her I have a sliding scale.

Some of her songs are just....I can't hate her.

Even the haters can't really hate her, they just pretend. Her talent is undeniable, unbounded and all-consuming, like a boiling volcano or, indeed, the very fires of the Sun.

She is the amaranthine Goddess, and we are but her unworthy and blessed worshipers.

Mau ®

Even the haters can't really hate her, they just pretend. Her talent is undeniable, unbounded and all-consuming, like a boiling volcano or, indeed, the very fires of the Sun.

She is the amaranthine Goddess, and we are but her unworthy and blessed worshipers.

No lies here. No lies at all.

tumblr_lstmirPH1W1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Elethiomel

Neo Member
"Dear diary," the Rihallah hater writes in her journal at night, her tears wetting the paper and blotting the ink. "Will I ever be true to myself, and admit that the Bajan Queen is my true Goddess, my Eternal Lord and Savior? When will I stop living this lie?"

But the journal does not respond to those that are not worthy.

It does not respond.

Well that seems fair. I guess it's settled.

Mau ®

"Dear diary," the Rihallah hater writes in her journal at night, her tears wetting the paper and blotting the ink. "Will I ever be true to myself, and admit that the Bajan Queen is my true Goddess, my Eternal Lord and Savior? When will I stop living this lie?"

It does not respond.

Sounds like Marius tbqfh.

tumblr_lt2qu8CuAA1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Im loving the new #Navi member tbh. Please stay forever *.*

DMeisterJ

Banned

It does not respond.

#icant deal with all of the truth in this post.

Elethiomel

Neo Member
"Dear mirror," the Rihallah hater asks of her mirror at night, her mascara-tinged tears meandering down her haggard face. "Why for am I this ugly? Is it because the Bajan Queen has received all the Beauty and Grace in the world of our Creator, all of it? Did she leave nothing for the rest of us, or at least me?"

"It is true," the wise mirror responds.

And the hater cuts herself, just deep enough, until it dulls her Eternal pain. In the distance, one of the Goddess's innumerable #1 singles is heard. The mirror smiles.

Elethiomel

Neo Member
...I'm gonna need some Godney praise instead of this hullabaloo, stat.

High in the Heavens, in the eternal Fields of Paradise, God sat on his Throne. He parted the clouds, and gazed down upon the Earth. He saw war, and famine, and plague. And he grew fatigued of the sight, and disappointed, and bitter.

But then! Then he saw Godney, flawlessly performing one of her innumerable #1 singles. And he could see the Beauty and Sanctity in everything once more. "All is right in the World," he sighed with a smile, "as long as there's Britney."

He closed the clouds again and sank back on his Throne, contentedly.

botty

Banned
High in the Heavens, in the eternal Fields of Paradise, God sat on his Throne. He parted the clouds, and gazed down upon the Earth. He saw war, and famine, and plague. And he grew fatigued of the sight, and disappointed, and bitter.

But then! Then he saw Godney, flawlessly performing one of her innumerable #1 singles. And he could see the Beauty and Sanctity in everything once more. "All is right in the World," he sighed with a smile, "as long as there's Britney."

ok...........

2kume7.gif

Yas, I can feel my soul being cleansed of all sins.

okv2fs.jpg.gif

Elethiomel

Neo Member
It's ok Ethio. He stans Xtina. It comes with the territory.

The poor dear demented soul. My heart goes out to all the Xtina stans in the world, it can't be easy to live with such brain damage, strange delusions and presumably a plethora of eating disorders. May the True Goddess watch over them and bring them back into the Light.

Mau ®

The poor dear demented soul. My heart goes out to all the Xtina stans in the world, it can't be easy to live with such brain damage, strange delusions and presumably a plethora of eating disorders. May the True Goddess watch over them and bring them back into the Light.

Yes. Let's pray for them.

okv2fs.jpg.gif

royalan

I serve the One True Goddess.

Elethiomel

Neo Member
inthezone, if our babies turn out as twins, we will name the one Robyn Rihanna and the other Britney Jean (or BJ for short), yes?

Even if they're both boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom