• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't nobody got time for FOSSIL fuels
jbfI13LcHC7D2B.png

Well they ARE the most WIDELY ACCEPTED and USED fuels on the market.

Just look at the..

6a00d8341cd41453ef0147e0e75d97970b-800wi

ALTERNATIVES.

xoxo

Bladenic

Who in God's name is Danii?

And I fear there's a drastic lack of hype for the new No Doubt album. If this flops it's over forever. Speaking of over forever, why exactly did it take 6 years after Gwen's last solo album to make this one WHILE she stopped doing any solo stuff?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

And I fear there's a drastic lack of hype for the new No Doubt album. If this flops it's over forever. Speaking of over forever, why exactly did it take 6 years after Gwen's last solo album to make this one WHILE she stopped doing any solo stuff?

She got pregnant

Elethiomel

Neo Member
I did admittedly purchase Paris' debut album, the unparalleled and inspiredly self-titled Paris, because back then she was still a struggling artist burgeoning to kickstart her career, so I felt heavenly inspired to support her in that noblest of endeavors. It proved to be a wise and fruitful investment.

Surprised you're not coming for Gwen for not "acting her age", dear.

tumblr_lqo5m5un0Z1qg878l.gif

Bladenic

Surprised you're not coming for Gwen for not "acting her age", dear.

tumblr_lqo5m5un0Z1qg878l.gif

Gwen's got about 20 years before she reaches Madonna's "heights."

Also her obsession with the Harajuku girls in the first solo album was extremely creepy and stupid. Luckily she toned it down for the second album. Unlike like Madonna who keeps getting worse.

Majmun

She does though. I haven't seen her flash her tits or gyrate and dry hump men half her age. Nice try though.

Half her age??? That would mean those men are geriatric themselves. The men she harrasses are waaaaay younger than half her age.

Gwen's got about 20 years before she reaches Madonna's "heights."

Gwen Stefani is 43.

Also her obsession with the Harajuku girls in the first solo album was extremely creepy and stupid.

I liked it. Borrowing from Harajuku was a fairly new idea and she did it well.

And one that has since been stolen by an ugly lesser in recent years.

Luckily she toned it down for the second album. Unlike like Madonna who keeps getting worse.

Not only didn't The Sweet Escape sell, it got bad reviews and pretty much heralded the end of her solo career.

You were saying?

iW2NYWr36N4VK.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Not gonna lie, Madonna looks slightly Skeletorish there. But she has been looking pretty flawless of late.

Anyway - boring - where's Nem? I want the REVIEW.

Christopher

So is Carly's second single that one with Fowl City? I was hoping they'd release Curiosity as her second single as it's really catchy...guess a fall song?

Anymore hit predictions inthezone where are them receipts?

Trigger

BG1Il.gif

Such pressed behavior. Gwen looks amazing. She looks like she's barely aged since "Rocksteady". The Sweet Escape was certainly a mess in some parts, but at least it had a single that got airplay.

This gif didn't get enough love. It's amazing.

Such pressed behavior. Gwen looks amazing. She looks like she's barely aged since "Rocksteady". The Sweet Escape was certainly a mess in some parts, but at least it had a single that got airplay.

I love Gwen, but...

...Wind It Up?

iXSA1FhgdQq8a.gif

I remember she had this yodeling song that turned me off to Gwen's solo career...who the hell produced that messy album.

That's the dreadful Wind It Up.

At least we got The Sweet Escape, Early Winter and 4 in the Morning out of it.

Trigger

I love Gwen, but...

...Wind It Up?

That's the dreadful Wind It Up.

At least we got The Sweet Escape, Early Winter and 4 in the Morning out of it.

I was thinking of that song actually. I heard it everywhere (and still hear it sometimes).

iIWLS.gif

But I do like Wind It Up too. <_<

royalan

"Wind It Up" is brilliant. You can't blame Gwen for thinking you ratchet hoes were ready for some #HIGHERLEVEL Pop with a side of CONCEPT teas...;_;

Trigger

The Sweet Escape is proof that little restraint and editing can sink a solo career. I could cut that album's filler/bullshit in half and salvage a good album.

Mau ®

So is Carly's second single that one with Fowl City? I was hoping they'd release Curiosity as her second single as it's really catchy...guess a fall song?

Anymore hit predictions inthezone where are them receipts?

It's not really her second single. Its Owl City's first single for their new album or whatever.

Curiosity IS her second single in Canada. Since she's got an album coming out in September, there should be a new single in August for the rest of the world.

As for whats gonna be a hit. So far most of the summer hits are already out in the battlefield. But there have been surprises like Ellie Goulding's Lights.

Honestly, I cant wait for the Fall battle thats about to unleash between GaGa, Ke$ha, Xtina and probably Rihanna. Gonna be a good one people!! Get dat popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom