• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
And yet...

Re: Paris Hilton

Hm....

drag ha

ipOhTdUw6CRSt.gif

but we all know she has a small pic because Koodo is pressed

iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

Jitters

Most pop stars are singles artist and I feel like Teenage Dream was one of the best pop singles in recent memory.

I just feel like she deserves a bigger picture, that's all.

Kyon

Banned
And yet you stan for THIS. Atleast Paris IS getting PRESS. Marina is set to BUBBLE UNDER the CHARTS because no one knows when her album will come out or who she even is

220px-Electraheart.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Most pop stars are singles artist and I feel like Teenage Dream was one of the best pop singles in recent memory.

I just feel like she deserves a bigger picture, that's all.

preach

but the pressed will stay pressed, they like to champion Pop but dont recognize the big hitters.

iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
kyon:

All I will say is that at least my girl can actually sing (in studio, too. imagine that :) ), and is at least making good music, not just PRETENDING to play it.

That is all.

p.s. ilu forever but you can't stan for DJ Paris Hilton. I will allow you stan for normal PH, but not for her DJ incarnation. Unacceptable.

iWlpE.gif

iB1NWGIw0PxqN.gif

Sai gorl we all need another hilarr Google Docs session to prepare OT2
ibgGsvQNtl58gr.gif

YES. This needs to happen soooonnn! We should maybe ask for opinions from other folks on the title although we'll probably ignore them ;)

DMeisterJ

Banned
And yet you stan for THIS. Atleast Paris IS getting PRESS. Marina is set to BUBBLE UNDER the CHARTS because no one knows when her album will come out or who she even is

220px-Electraheart.jpg

I thought it already came out.

Isn't that why there was the 'buy my album' .gif?

Mumei

For some reason, Mumei's red text makes his shading even better

That was a warm and genuine welcome in which I just so happened to make note of the basicness of his stanning choices!

Christina is a #fighter, and would never be that insecure. Sex, and a good diet is all she needs to take the weight off.

iHNAUuXed1rEC.gif

I have been wondering: Why don't you use a gif of Stripped Era Christina, since that's what you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom