• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Whew is this Lana Del Ray girl anyhow?
iwv2Knj1WkIO0.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
can we just take a moment to appreciate natural beauty

Aq7E0VoCEAEJazv.jpg
Aq7DlT6CMAAASCl.jpg

stunning, why cant she look like this all the time
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Avril Lavigne
Just finished my record and now I'm going to take some time for myself before I embark on my next artistic journey. Can't wait for u all to hear the new music. So long Los Angeles!!

i'm here for this
iR6NtDUO9mQlJ.jpg

Delio

i know right those tattoos though....

dNnHo.gif

GqnyR.gif

In unrelated news. Madonna throwing shade at 1D

One Direction have conquered charts around the world but pop queen Madonna has proved to be blissfully unaware of their existence.

But in an interview for ITV1's Daybreak to be screened tomorrow, she was unsure who One Direction were when asked.
"That's a pop group, right? Sorry," said the 53-year-old star.

Informed they are a British chart band, she said: "I haven't seen them yet, no, sorry. Slap my hand."

Koodo

Banned
can we just take a moment to appreciate natural beauty
IMMACULATE GODDESS

From bars to stadiums in less than four years.
When will your fave?

Who fades while notching one of the highest selling albums and singles of the year.
When will your fave?

The same person who early in her career punched down a cunt so hard it now judges a reality show.
When will your fave?

Considered the most powerful celebrity on PLANET EARTH.
When will your fave?

More awards in three years than most lessors achieve in a lifetime.
When will your fave?

Cultivated dedicated haters whom cling to her every fart like Australians cling to antivenoms.
When will your fucking fave?

I'm not sure y'all are understanding this. WHEN WILL YOUR FAVES?

iI1UlW0WokOBL.gif

Poor Lana is left distressed and frightened in the wake of the RAPTURE. The haters who were left behind keep PRAYING for their misery to end but their struggles remain ONGOING.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WHAT A HEAVENLY MANIFESTATION OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD. WE ARE NOT EVEN WORTHY.

LOkFj.jpg

GAYMEN

Hah, look at the RIDICULOUS HEAUXMEAUXZ clinging onto this HIDEOUS CUNT like she GIVES A FUCK.

And yes Marius, she only looks good because you can't see her FACE. Shame about the SAGGY TITS.

Meanwhile, Madonna still rules HEARTS AND MINDS.

Lady-Gaga-boobs.jpg

Did her stylist throw PANCAKES at her CHEST?

I wonder where Hyoyeon will sit. Probably in the NOSEBLEEDS.

I think the real question here, DEAR, is will Caca be at one of QUEEN HYOYEON'S shows, NOTEBOOK in HAND furiously jotting down notes of YET ANOTHER SNSD song she can PLAGIARISE.

She could at LEAST have the DECENCY to rip off BAD GIRL.

tumblr_lpqq228IYy1qecolyo1_250.gif

Koodo

Banned
I think the real question here, DEAR, is will Caca be at one of QUEEN HYOYEON'S shows
I don't think a trip to the welfare center is in her schedule.

iPad.

YET ANOTHER PLAGIARIZED SNSD song.
Waiting for a RECEIPT that does not include a song the Failure Generation plagiarized from Madonna Britney Spears Anvil Clarine another Western artist.

iPQugReshR3Kf.gif

Waiting for a RECEIPT that does not include a song the Failure Generation plagiarized from Madonna Britney Spears Anvil Clarine another Western artist.

Caca first.

snsd_hyoyeon_____the_boys_____gif_by_teklaa-d4cvk7y.gif

You were served a very HEFTY RECEIPT a week ago; it's still valid and the similarities between SNSD's 2010 Be Happy and Caca's 2011 Born This Way are startling, embarrassing and RELEVANT.

Koodo

Banned
You were served a very HEFTY RECEIPT a week ago; it's still valid and the similarities between SNSD's 2010 Be Happy and Caca's 2011 Born This Way are startling, embarrassing and RELEVANT.
The one from E-TRIPE that sounds like Express Yourself? That receipt might as well been issued by ARTHUR ANDERSEN.

I remain #WAITING

ikkkrWcMuFu6s.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
let's be frank for a second

BTW is not a GREAT album. it's not pop perfection. there's been better

but the fame monster is one of the great pop albums in recent memory.

meanwhile, what's drag-on-na done recently? MDNA? hard candy?

i love madonna, i really do, but the idea that her music, on average, is that good nowadays is completely ridic.

i'm sorry that you think otherwise, and i hope there's a cure soon.

I'm convinced Koodo is Tom Cruise. DENY DENY DENY.

The facts stand. Receipts issued. Wigs on the floor. That grotty hooker probably used GOLDWAVE to paste Express Yourself and Be Happy together.

Hi Sal

tumblr_lxvlocd0h71r8xm7po1_500.gif

Mumei

That's not a very flattering gif.

And to be honest, I agree with godelsmetric about Lady Gaga. I really enjoyed The Fame Monster, but BTW just did nothing for me.

Koodo

Banned
Another FORFEIT, another victory for the MONSTERS.

irx0yQkk5wLKP.gif

And to be honest, I agree with godelsmetric about Lady Gaga. I really enjoyed The Fame Monster, but BTW just did nothing for me.
The album lacked cohesion and direction, but I still enjoyed it a lot. It's still better than the struggles released this year and the struggles that are coming.

Mumei

The album lacked cohesion and direction, but I still enjoyed it a lot. It's still better than the struggles released this year and the struggles that are coming.

Well it was mostly just the first single really turned me off the rest of the album. I felt like I was being overtly pandered to and it irritated me.

And then I didn't much like the song...

Another FORFEIT, another victory for the MONSTERS.

Another example of MONSTARD REVISIONIST HISTORY.

Must have been a struggle for you typing that out with your fingers trembling because you're more pressed than a 3-piece suit

tumblr_lj3aemzk6A1qiblx2o1_250.gif

Nevermind sis, perhaps Caca might DEIGN to bless her MONSTURDS with an original composition next time around and not have to PILFER from the ALTAR of ASIA'S NINE ANGELS due to a lack of "COHESION and DIRECTION".

co1_r3_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
let's be frank for a second

BTW is not a GREAT album. it's not pop perfection. there's been better

excuse me but no

iYpmKca18sRle.gif

it may have a filler like Highway Unicorn and Electric Chapel but if you cut out the fat the album is miles better than TFM considering TFM has crap like Speechless and Teeth only living 6 good songs (5 sometimes since Telephone gets annoying after a while)

And honestly there has not been a pop album that has been released since that is better
BTW remains a classic
ibjis9UTW6ar1Y.gif

Koodo

Banned
Must have been a struggle for you typing that out with your fingers trembling because you're more pressed than a 3-piece suit
Piers, let's not talk about being oppressed.

SHE IZ S OBrAVE! SHE SHUD BE WINNING NOBBLE PIECE PRICE NOT OBAMA!!11

Along with numerous other posts in numerous threads regarding THE HOLY ONE. I don't think PANERA BREAD offers a sandwich this pressed.

I'M SURE we will continue this discussion in the next IMMACULATE thread that will be FREQUENTLY GRACED by your PRESENCE.

iVxueclMM3tXG.gif

Obviously you need your eyes checked. It's okay I know a good doctor ;)

I can't help but feel GENUINE CONCERN for who you're stanning for. Intervention is in order! :p

Hmmm, Koodo too busy stalking to provide receipts, which is a shame because I must DASH.

Meanwhile, Koodo's dedication to my EVERY MOVE has left me feeling both FLATTERED and UNEASY.

I do wonder if he's submitted a dossier of my entire post history to WIKILEAKS.

I'm scared

iJ9Qvj3SjSPMZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom