• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Heroman

Banned
2008 all over again.

it-looks-like-nintendo-is-working-on-a-wii-music-sequel-140083740693.gif

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Witcher 3 looks amazing, so guess that was a pretty solid choice. Why do Kojima Productions and not Konami when its completely owned by Konami though? They are not nominating EAD3 or something like that.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
What's with this second half?
Iwata memorial, good transition out of it, developer of the year, this little fun thing. Better so far.

73V3N

Banned
I haven't bought a Nintendo product in 10 years .

Why are you trying to force people to care about something just because you care about something.

Very strange, I thought we are supposed to have independent thoughts and free will.

it's not about liking nintendo, lot of people explained it to you and you didn't get it?

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I haven't bought a Nintendo product in 10 years .

Why are you trying to force people to care about something just because you care about something.

Very strange, I thought we are supposed to have independent thoughts and free will.
Iwata was one of the most influential people in this industry. I have been way less interested in Nintendo but cried when Iwata died, have some fucking empathy.

ryseing

the best dev award is pretty silly imo, its not like the actual best dev that treats their employees well, delivers on time or anything like its just goty part 2 where all the goty games have their devs nominated

It's like best director/best picture.

Makes sense to separate them.

Top Bottom