• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Skinpop

Oh wow look some colorful trees and water! Dat art direction!

There's more thought put into the mouth of Cleric Beast then entire levels of Ori.

Ori is beautiful. But art direction is about more to me then a bright color palette

yeah it's garish. never cared much for this kind of fairy tale art direction myself.

Can I make it clear that I'm not defending those people laughing at Iwata or saying Fuck you Iwata . But I'm literally so meh, it means nothing to me . I'm not going to feel sad over someone I don't care about . You are free to have your own feelings about the issue and I can respect that.

I'm just meh , just another day.

It's not about not feeling like like everybody else. It's about having enough decency hold that thought for a time and place other than right after a eulogy in the middle of people who do care very much.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

Ori is gorgeous and one of the best looking games I've ever seen. I love bloodborne too but there's no need to dump on the winner here, it's well deserved either way and there was stiff competition.

jem0208

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh wow look some dark statues and cobblestones! Dat art direction!

Two can play at this game.

Top Bottom