• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Zomba13

I kind of wish Robin Atkin Downes had gotten to be there. MGSV's unsung hero. Hell, he's voice acting's unsung hero.

It's better this way. He lets his Phantoms Nolan and Troy take all the heat while he operates in secrecy, doing the jobs only he can do.

jaypah

Oh wow look some colorful trees and water! Dat art direction!

There's more thought put into the mouth of Cleric Beast then entire levels of Ori.

Ori is beautiful. But art direction is about more to me then a bright color palette

Lmao! Wow, this thread is pretty good.

Zemm

Would love to know how From is "getting fucked"? So far they've lost developer of the year to CD Projekt and Art Direction to Ori. If you think those two aren't deserving of those awards then you're mad.

medze

I personally believe Bloodborne had better art direction than Ori but they're both great and really the only 2 options out of those nominees.

MGSV? lol, Splatoon shouldve been there before that...

foxtrot3d

Banned
Can I make it clear that I'm not defending those people laughing at Iwata or saying Fuck you Iwata . But I'm literally so meh, it means nothing to me . I'm not going to feel sad over someone I don't care about . You are free to have your own feelings about the issue and I can respect that.

I'm just meh , just another day.

It means so little to you that you had to let everyone know it?

sora87

I'm legit upset at how Bloodborne is getting snubbed and will probably be snubbed by all the sites too. Hopefully Gaf can pull through and vote it to the top.

Jebusman

Banned
C&C was my favorite franchise as a kid.

I will still never forgive EA for how they bungled it all.

Like, honestly? To this day, go fuck yourselves EA.

Teknoman

Man, being in on the starting tier of PC game development in the 90s must've been damn exciting.

Seeing Doom, C&C, Diablo 1, Warcraft, etc, and just thinking how the meetings were between such small teams of people.

I kind of wish Robin Atkin Downes had gotten to be there. MGSV's unsung hero. Hell, he's voice acting's unsung hero.

Yea, he is
350px-Medictaunt3.PNG

Ithil

Oh wow look some colorful trees and water! Dat art direction!

There's more thought put into the mouth of Cleric Beast then entire levels of Ori.

Ori is beautiful. But art direction is about more to me then a bright color palette

Why are you being such a child about this?

Top Bottom