• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Macattk15

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh wow look some dark statues and cobblestones! Dat art direction!

Two can play at this game.

You. Like most of the others shitting on Bloodborne probably never played the game.

You guys really overuse the word salt. It is your go to statement lol.

I guess ya'll think Rayman Legends is the 2nd best looking game ever made

Zomba13

I personally believe Bloodborne had better art direction than Ori but they're both great and really the only 2 options out of those nominees.

MGSV? lol, Splatoon shouldve been there before that...

It's fine to prefer one to the other but when people dismiss one using arguments that can be flip turned right back onto their game of choice it gets stupid.

Also yeah, MGSV while pretty, shouldn't be there. Maybe Wooly World? Maybe something else?

Exr

Really great giving Westwood time, they were a huge part of my childhood and got me into the idea of games as compeditive thing. Nice to see this.
Shoutouts to Master Green

I personally believe Bloodborne had better art direction than Ori but they're both great and really the only 2 options out of those nominees.

MGSV? lol, Splatoon shouldve been there before that...
Yoshi's Woolly World had the best Art Direction of any Nintendo game this year.

Oh wow look some colorful trees and water! Dat art direction!

There's more thought put into the mouth of Cleric Beast then entire levels of Ori.

Ori is beautiful. But art direction is about more to me then a bright color palette

Oh my god, Victorian England and chromatic aberration! That's incredible!

Arthos

I'm legit upset at how Bloodborne is getting snubbed and will probably be snubbed by all the sites too. Hopefully Gaf can pull through and vote it to the top.

Based off how much GAF seems to love the game, I can see that happening.

Awesome to hear Shadow Complex is free! I wanted to play it back when I had a 360 but never got a chance to. Can't wait to finally play it! :)

Floridian

I'm legit upset at how Bloodborne is getting snubbed and will probably be snubbed by all the sites too. Hopefully Gaf can pull through and vote it to the top.

It's probably going to be GAF's GOTY anyway. The people still complaining about it losing to Ori in Art Direction are just going to have to get over it.

So sad it's all rather.... tame. Now I didn't have big expectations, but damn. Ninty is supposed to have something right? Would be super sweet if they end again with new Zelda footage. But we'll see.

Sheroking

You. Like most of the others shitting on Bloodborne probably never played the game.

Nobody is shitting on Bloodborne, they're just turning that fool posters criticism of Ori against Bloodborne to prove a point.

Bloodborne is a very good looking game and deserving of the nomination. Ori may be the best looking game of all time. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom