• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2020 |OT| Boring, but still bigger than E3 (18:30 ET // 15:30 PT // 23:30 GMT)

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Eh, narrative-wise Ghost was pretty basic. Great game, though.
lol no way. there is TONS of story in GOT. main narrative as well as engrossing side stories. there is even a bisexual character with a great story of her own in the game. "basic" tells me you probably didn't play the game very much.

Last edited:

O-N-E

Can anyone confirm if Crimson Dessert is an MMO? Google labels it an mmo, but I can't find that on the official site.

image.png

Elcid

Banned
Next year we need a fucking GAF drinking game where every time they say "Diversity", "Inclusive" Latinx", "Gender", and any other muh diversity buzz words we all slam one. We'll be on the floor passed out by the end of the show.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Crimson Desert sure reminded me of Dragon's Dogma. Looks cool.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
lol no way. there is TONS of story in GOT. main narrative as well as engrossing side stories. there is even a bisexual character with a great story of her own in the game. "basic" tells me you probably didn't play the game very much.

You'd be wrong. I did everything in it beyond getting a few of the collectibles.

Top Bottom