• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2022 |OT| It's Basically Our Oscars

Banned
Complaints every moment of his life of "cinematic" games, excited for a lite version of his most hated "cinematic" game.

You're the absolute worst dude.

I could write a 10 paragraph text on why you have a shallow look on gamedesign and why you're wrong but this is not the time for that.
For now I'll leave it at STFU casual scum

SSfox

"How many times you're showing the Cloud thing Spot?"

"Yes"

Even more snoozfest than Chris 30 minutes speech

GrayFoxPL

No Stadia exclusives anywhere.
DC2qLPP.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Jesus if I have to minimize the tab and turn the sound down to save myself from embarrassment if someone walked in it aint good.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Im still stranding

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'm pretty sure they just invited Phil to make him suffer today.
I can’t wait for the GIF being created from that moment when they introduced in the beginning saying he’s excited to be here, and you literally see him mouth the words “I’m not sure about that…”

With the salty look on his face.

Last edited:
Top Bottom