• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2022 |OT| It's Basically Our Oscars

nani17

are in a big trouble
DS 2 gameplay
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

Chiggs

Gold Member
Did any of you guys watch Blue is the Warmest Color? Holy moly! There's a ten minute sex scene in that movie that will make you stand up and say "GOOOOOODDAMN, THIS IS WHAT ART LOOKS LIKE!"

Last edited:

Vick

Gold Member
I could write a 10 paragraph text on why you have a shallow look on gamedesign and why you're wrong but this is not the time for that.
For now I'll leave it at STFU casual scum
Fallen Order was a lite, more linear/simplified version of God of War in every single way, from the Metroidvania structure to the combat. Nothing you could say will ever change a iota about this fact.

So all you could do is either STFU or prove once again what colossal clown you are.

One of the best games ever getting a follow up...kojimas and hideaki just have unmatched imaginations in this industry. Character design is insane.

Again I hope with Jedi survivor and Death stranding 2, just make it a duology. Follow what gow and plague tale did. Games take too long for a trilogy now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom