• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2022 |OT| It's Basically Our Oscars

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Best narritive
God of War

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Jedi Survivor 2 looks dope. Hopefully it performs better than the first one did on the consoles of its time.

Chiggs

Gold Member
I started A Plague's Tale: Requiem but stopped when I realized it was about a whiny French woman and a bratty kid that controls rats. I wish I had that $60.00 back.

CamHostage

Ha, I meant to make a joke that Kojima was at The Game Awards to record a podcast, then for some reason kept typing. So, my bad, I didn't really care to do anything but make a joke.

(However, I was pretty sure Kojima was there for the Xbox project, not another Death Stranding this early. Didn't think they really had the staff to do two projects at once. And make a podcast. But apparently, Kojima do.)

...But also, how amazing is it that the allegedly leaked announcements for TGA (4chan) got so much right, right?!

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Plague Tale was robbed.
EasyComfortableAmericanbittern-max-1mb.gif

Top Bottom