• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

nani17

are in a big trouble
BOOOOOOOO No Dr.Disrepect ..... probably because the last time he was at an awards he got in trouble

Because calling a range of 432p to 720p (between portable's lowest and docked's highest points) 240p isn't hyperbole, right? Bringing dat hate even in a VGA thread because you got trashed elsewhere or?

I guess DF thinking Panic Button did a great job doesn't count cos even here we only like DF when they say something nice about stuff we like and trash stuff we hate, neato.
lmao
A little word of advice: don't get so emotionally invested in your new toys, because you just look stupid acting this way over a joke.

Serianox

Why does Ninja look like a Final Fantasy rejected character?

Obsidian TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
lmao
A little word of advice: don't get so emotionally invested in your new toys, because you just look stupid acting this way over a joke.
Lol, trolling level 1/10, don't even have a Switch or any Nintendo system since the Wii bro. Never got a DS/3DS either :)

Fcourse I don't tend to dabble with consoles in general, PC gaming all the way, enjoy your fake 4K and medium settings in your toys :)

Didn't even post anything about Switch, it was Panic Button's programmers that were being questioned, lol.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm definitely interested

Bakkus

*facepalm* Don't these idiots not get that jokes like that only work if the company has a positive reputation and not someone who just recently made a game with extremely negative reception? Jesus christ.

well. that obsidian game looks like its genuinely good. i dont see fake trailers here. microsoft got a good buy. they bought a struggling studio in a turn. damn.

this game am buying. never played a fallout game. because they are ugly. this looks good. reminds me a bit of dishonored and bioshock infinite

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
This is that f2p hunting game yeah? They started it pre-MH World in their defence but yeah, it ate their lunch.

Last edited:
Day 1 for Obsidian!

JsUSKCz.gif

*facepalm* Don't these idiots not get that jokes like that only work if the company has a positive reputation and not someone who just recently made a game with extremely negative reception? Jesus christ.

Those guys have nothing to do with the current fallout and Bethesda.

Renoir

Nice to see Dauntless healthy. Though the hype died when there was some pay too win BS on the PC side of things

Top Bottom